Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New voicemail system: WHEN to change password?

I just received an SMS from Koodo about the new voicemail system update in 10 days. I went to the web page for more info and it says users with Visual Voicemail need to change the password in the iPhone settings. My question is: Can I change the password now, or do I have to wait until the 10 days are up? (I have an iPhone 5s with Visual Voicemail.)

6 replies

Userlevel 5
The new voicemail will wipe out everything in your Voicemail.   So you will need to change your password when the new voicemail is in place.
Userlevel 5
The Link is working again.
koodomobile.com/newvoicemail
i have a blackberry i dont have data on my phone my question is  my voicemail going to work the same after the 10 ddays
Userlevel 5
Yes,  The day it changes , call your voicemail on your cellphone and you will have to change your password .  Your personalized greeting and settings will remain the same.'
All the Changes are described here:
koodomobile.com/newvoicemail
Spence wrote:

Yes,  The day it changes , call your voicemail on your cellphone and you will have to change...

As a follow up question to Kathy Eliz Ireland's question - will Kathy need to access her email in order to retrieve her messages and if so, if a person with a data plan accesses their email via their phone will their data usage go up because .wav files are pretty big - something like 5MB per minute
Spence wrote:

Yes,  The day it changes , call your voicemail on your cellphone and you will have to change...

does anyone have information regarding Tony's comment above