Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New Tab, Can I keep old Plan?

I'm planning on getting a new phone, probably the iPhone 5 SE. I am currently with Koodo, and have just recently paid off my tab for my current phone (Moto G 1st gen). I have a really old plan, only $20/month - and I don't want to change it. I want to know if I upgrade to the new phone on a new tab (not the Tab Plus) will I have to change the plan I have right now? Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 30 March 2016, 02:58

No need to change your plan if you wish to stick with the same regular tab, just pay it off (which your saying you've already done) and get the new phone on a new tab. If Koodo is presently contributing a percentage of your bill amount to your tab each month to help pay it off you will lose that and you will be paying for the tab by yourself.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No need to change your plan if you wish to stick with the same regular tab, just pay it off (which your saying you've already done) and get the new phone on a new tab. If Koodo is presently contributing a percentage of your bill amount to your tab each month to help pay it off you will lose that and you will be paying for the tab by yourself.