Koodo Community
Question

New Shock Free Data

Show first post

42 replies

And I did get the 90% alert, but not the 100%,  which I was expecting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Lisa, can you pls login to you account and look under usage for the 31 number. You should see "receive usage alerts". When you click on that does it show the 100% block?

Hi again. I just did that, and I don't have the option to select 100% block. Just a 50% and a 90% alert. Thanks again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me have someone look at your account and get back to you Lisa. Thanks for your understanding!

Here's how I do it. set a start date of for each month bill cycle to begin...... Slide the limits and warning on the grid up and down....then I also getwarning texts from koodo .....?
Userlevel 5
Hey Lisa! I tried calling you to give you updates, but it went straight to voicemail. We added the 100% data notification and block to your account, but since you have already passed the 100%, your data will not automatically block for this current cycle. We have removed the data charges that you've accumulated because of this issue, you will see the credit on your next invoice. Now, for the current cycle, did you want us to manually block your data until the start of your new cycle, or would you like to keep using data on a pay-per-use basis? The pay-per-use rates associated to your plan are $5 per 250MB. Let us know what you decide! Keep in mind that as of now your data is on and data charges will apply if it is used.
Userlevel 1
And that's why you guys are awesome!! Never had any service issues with the almost 10 years i've been with Koodo!. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And that's why you guys are awesome!! Never had any service issues with the almost 10 years i've ...I'm glad Koodo has served you well!
And that's why you guys are awesome!! Never had any service issues with the almost 10 years i've ...Shock free data not working on either of my plans I tried to call Koodo either last month or possibly the month before about it but was on hold for about an hr and still didn't get through and was charged an extra $15 dollars on my plan for it I would really like to resolve this issue for both phones are iPhones and this problem only started happening when I added a second line to my account
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And that's why you guys are awesome!! Never had any service issues with the almost 10 years i've ...@ Katie, looking at your account it seems that the line with numbers ending 74 had its pause/block turned off at the end of June. Not sure if you or someone who also has access to the account had meant to do that or not. I see that the for the line ending with 73 the plan was changed a day or so ago. Notifications have been sent to that line re data usage. Both lines have been reset now to be blocked. Bear in mind that while it's blocked if someone responds 'yes' to unblock data there will be additional charges since they are topping up their data allotment. 
And that's why you guys are awesome!! Never had any service issues with the almost 10 years i've ...Yes I just changed the plan ending in 73 after I posted this message because it was a better plan than the existing one and yes I know from previous with the 74 number that if I responded yes to add data I would be charged but I never requested that it be removed and I am the only person with access to the account although as I said before I did not have the pause/block removed at all and when I called to get information on this I was left on hold and was still unresolved and got charged for being on hold so I left it thinking it was just because of the new plan but than it happened again so I posted here and neither my daughter nor have had the pause/block on our phones as I said since I activated her line but was charged with overages because not knowing when it actually reached 100 because it did not block and just added the data on its own
Hi, I do not see the option on Koodo to block data limit. I only see the option to get notifications.
Thanks,
Luc
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi, I do not see the option on Koodo to block data limit. I only see the option to get notificati...I see you just switched to a shock-free-data plan today. Can you pls take a screenshot what you do see? Post it here. 
Hi, I do not see the option on Koodo to block data limit. I only see the option to get notificati...Hi,
It was 1GB shock free before, I upgraded to 2GB today.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi, I do not see the option on Koodo to block data limit. I only see the option to get notificati...Oh....I see....ok, you won't see a block option. It automatically pauses when you used data and gives you the option unblock at that point. 
Hi, I do not see the option on Koodo to block data limit. I only see the option to get notificati...oh, my mistake. Thanks for clarifying.