Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New plan with new phone

Hi there, I'm moving to Vancouver next week & want to sign up for a monthly plan, with insurance & get a new IPhone 7. Do you offer plans that offer this? Can you run some costs by me?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Olivia, just start from this link and click the phone you want and plan you want and you'll be able to see what it's going to cost you https://www.koodomobile.com/phones?INTCMP=KMNew_BodyMenu_Shop_Phones
That's great! Thanks so much for your help 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Olivia wrote:

That's great! Thanks so much for your help 🙂

Not a problem Olivia, have a wonderful day and welcome to Canada if your moving to BC from outside the country and welcome to Koodo if you choose Koodo's great service for your mobile needs
Actually I wanted a white phone but it's not showing that colour - do you have white Iphone 7?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Olivia wrote:

Actually I wanted a white phone but it's not showing that colour - do you have white Iphone 7?

The iPhone 7 doesn't come in white just the colors Koodo carries. You can get a white vinyl skin to put on it to make it white from companies like DBRAND at DBrand.com however
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Olivia wrote:

The iPhone 7 128GB comes in 6 colours, Jet Black, Black, Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, and Red. The Black and Jet Black iPhone 7's have a black front where the other 4 all have white fronts to them. Just choose one of the other colours but black to get a white front on the phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Also just noticed that at this moment Koodo is sold out of the iPhone 7 Olivia and only have the larger more future rich iPhone 7 Plus, so you may have to keep checking back for the regular iPhone 7 to return to the webstore.