Koodo Community

Community

Solved

New Iphone purchase with Tab - can I change plans next billing cycle?

I have a $0 Tab and a great plan.  If I upgrade to Iphone 7 on either the medium or large tab it will make me change my plan.  If I go ahead with this and a better plan is offered in a future billing cycle, will I be able to change to better plan while I still have a Tab?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As it is so long as your plan is 40 dollars or 35 in QC you don't have to change your plan on tab medium. You'll have to contact Koodo via Facebook messager or DM via Twitter to get around that or if you do change your plan to get it on tab medium you will be able to change plans while on tab once per billing cycle.
Goran wrote:

As it is so long as your plan is 40 dollars or 35 in QC you don't have to change your plan on tab...

My plan now is $65 so I would love to NOT change it but I can't find how to do that on self serve.  In the cart it only gives me the option to "Change Plan".  I will attempt to contact them through FB messenger.  Seems odd.....

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

As it is so long as your plan is 40 dollars or 35 in QC you don't have to change your plan on tab...

Do you have an older plan where Koodo contributes to increasing it? If so, you have to move out of that plan system, and into the current one, as that option is no longer offered. This is considered a change of plan, and you'd have to agree to it to move forward, due to the expectations of transparency for contracts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

How ever you can keep your grandfathered plan though.  Only the tab payment model needs to be over to the current system
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you get a tab Medium, you can change to any tab medium plan in the future while still on the tab.  Same with Tab large