Koodo Community

New iPhone 11 Wont Send or Receive calls/texts

• 8 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello, I am posting here because I have gone through both customer support from Apple, and support from my mobile shop as well as trying a dozen different methods that people have said to use online. I bought an iPhone earlier today and all day it has been stuck verifying my phone number with a little spinning loading circle next to my phone number. Its the same number from my old phone ported onto my new one, Ive followed all the steps for activation but I've been waiting all day and nothing has changed.

Starting to get stressed out and I saw someone post on reddit that its to do with the carrier. Now im worried looking at other peoples posts while typing this out it seems like porting over numbers causes issues a lot of the time and that i should keep my previous SIM card, issue is I have no clue where it went after I took it out of my other phone. Need lots of help!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Were you trying to activate your imessage and facetime? If so, it could take up to 24 hours according to Apple https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201422

There isn't much you could do except waiting as this is an issue with Apple server.