Hello, all! I just upgraded my old 6s to a newer iPhone 11. Today was the first time I’ve tried to send messages or make/receive phone calls, and literally nothing works. I’ve asked Google, but none of the suggested fixes seem to help. So far, I have:
- Turned the Airplane mode on, waited 10 seconds, then turned it off;
- updated all software to the latest and greatest;
- Checked my settings to make sure that data was turned on;
- reset network settings;
- manually selected Koodo from choices;
- removed, then replaced the new SIM card;
- banged my head against the wall, repeated til I was exhausted.
I even checked my account on the off chance that something had gone wrong. So far, everything is fine. I am, however, getting ready to throw the new phone out the window and swear off Apple forever. I’ve used iPhones and iPads before, so don’t know why I can’t work this out. Does anyone have any ideas?
thanks in advance!