Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Never had data before and switched my plan to 500Mo but can't get it to work

I have an iphone 5 that's unlocked for Koodo, backed up and restored my phone and looked at the apn settings and everything looks fine, except i can't find mcc or mnc settings, and my data does not work. I never had data on my plan before. 

thanks for your help!!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You removed data block from your account, so that's good. You have an iPhone Florence, have checked to make sure data on the phone itself is not turned off under settings?
Thanks for your answer. When I turn it on, nothing happens and i am unable to send photos through text or connect to the internet without actual wifi.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Florence Bisson wrote:

Thanks for your answer. When I turn it on, nothing happens and i am unable to send photos through...

Ok, but have you checked the setting on your phone Florence? Go to: settings>general>cellular

Make sure data is not turned off. 
Florence Bisson wrote:

Thanks for your answer. When I turn it on, nothing happens and i am unable to send photos through...

I don't have a setting for cellular under general, only on the main page when you open the settings. Is this what you mean? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Florence Bisson wrote:

Yes. 🙂 On the newer versions indeed it's on the main page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Florence Bisson wrote:

Did you activate it? Does it work?