Koodo Community

Need to talk to a rep

• 30 April 2020
  • 7 replies

My mum died last week and for the past 6 days I have been trying to cancel her phone plan. I have tried the “chat’ with no success. I have also registered for FOUR  ‘call back phone calls’.  They are supposed to call back within 15 mins and no one ever calls me back. I am also having some other billing issues that need to be resolved. How can I speak to a representative from Koodo?? at the same time, I am working and looking after my children. I just really need to talk to someone.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. You have my deepest condolences.

If calls back just aren’t happening, I’d send a private message to Koodo via FB Messenger or DM via Twitter to see what can be done about cancelling and other billing issues. We could perhaps help with billing issues here, though. Have you had any calls go to voicemail or you get nothing at all?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Very sorry for your loss, @kateb. We’ll help get this sorted with you today.  

I see that you did in fact successfully book a callback through Koodo Assist yesterday, so it’s odd that you didn’t receive the call. Can you do me a favour and check to see if you have our number blocked on your phone? It looks like you’re using an iPhone, so if you go to Settings > Phone > Blocked Contacts, it’ll show you a list of any numbers you may have blocked. If you see a 1-866- phone number in there, there’s a chance it may be ours, and that’s the reason the callback didn’t come through.

Aside from that, if you’ve already sent us a message on Facebook, as Goran suggested, a rep will help get this sorted out with you today.

I have no block calls and no voicemails. I have message on fb with no response. I got up early this morning to book another call back and got a message saying all times lots are booked. I am at a loss of what to do….

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just tried calling you, @kateb . Let us know a good time to try you back. 

Please call now, sorry I was on the phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for the quick chat,  @kateb ! We’ll get everything sorted shortly, and reply back here once it’s done or if any questions pop up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@kateb - Your moms line has been sorted out - no further action required on your end, and no worries about any future charges.

We’ve also changed the rate plan on your line and adjusted the overage charges for the extra minutes used last month. Your new balance should be reflected in Self serve now. 

Let us know if you have questions or need anything else.