Koodo Community
Question

Need receipt of payment for my previous phone

• 7 September 2019
  • 4 replies

I am trying to get a receipt that includes my IMEI number indicating that my previous phone is no longer under contract. I upgraded my phone today. I have tried calling the “customer service” phone number and after waiting over 1.5 hours gave up and requested a call back via the assistant. They called back but nobody was actually on the line. All I need is an email with my IMEI confirming that my phone was paid off. Please help!!!!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They don't have that kind of email (to confirm IMEI phone was paid off). All they have is a confirmation of tab payment, that would show up your next bill.

Why do you need that type of email?
I was trying to sell it and the store has requested this as proof. I will go to the Koodo kiosk tomorrow and see what they can generate for me. They really just need something that identifies my phone as being free of contract.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Seriously? I've never heard of that before. I suppose to ensure it doesn't get black listed. I'd just sell it privately via kijiji or Facebook marketplace. You're gonna get more money anyway.
I may end up doing that.