Koodo Community
Question

Need Help With Error Message "Still waiting to be approved"

• 9 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Let me start by saying I have been able to access my account for over a year now without any issues. Recently in the last 3-5 weeks I have not been able to sign into my koodo self serve and I keep getting the following message

You're still waiting to be approved

Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved.

I have spoken to 3 agents over the phone and on the web all who were unable to specify what an issue could be. I spoke with Emanuil this morning and he was a great help in assisting me.  My phone of course was cut off by koodo last night due to the fact I was unable to make a payment-due to me not being able to sign into their self serve. You could imagine how frustrated I am, especially being a construction contract worker and needing my phone to make calls / appointments. 

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. I’m on it right now.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

That is strange. I have reset your self-serve now. Please go ahead an register again using this link here: koodomobile.com/self-serve . If you’d like, we can continue the conversation on Facebook.