Koodo Community

Community

My tab on my account says zero. I know I have a tab, and am being charged $15 per month, but cannot find how much is remaining on the tab.

On the self serve website in my account, my tab says $0.00. On my bill, there is nothing that shows the tab amount, but there is a $15 tab charge. How will I know when the tab is fully paid off? How can I find out what is remaining on the tab? How long do tabs typically go for?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Diane, You will have to login to your Koodo Self-serve and click “view tab balance.” Another way would be to dial #123 and follow the voice prompts.
Erwin wrote:

Hi Diane, You will have to login to your Koodo Self-serve and click “view tab balance.” Anothe...

I did say that on the website in my account, the tab balance says zero. I got there by clicking the “view tab balance”..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Hi Diane, You will have to login to your Koodo Self-serve and click “view tab balance.” Anothe...

Tab usually is for 24 months.
Erwin wrote:

So I called the #123 number and had a great time with Moses who is a wonderful customer service rep and after 1 1/2 hour with him listening very well to me and the conferring with supervisors, etc. It is straightened out. The tab will now come on page 3 and will also soon show up on the website. All is good.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
On page 3 of your bill you should find the summary of your balance.
On my bill, there is nothing that shows the tab amount, but there is a $15 tab charge. That did in fact include page 3.