Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My previous balance was $0.00, I topped up but the balance is still 0

-My plan is prepaid
-I usually don't leave extra money in my balance, I just pay the due amount every month ( I "top up" with my credit card then renew the plan)
-I topped up. It says in my transaction history that my balance is now $__ but on the top right of the screen next to my phone number it says that my Current Balance is still $0.00

I tried to renew the plan anyway but not surprisingly it didn't work and it said that I needed to top up.

Any idea on why this is? Thanks

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your balance was probably used to renew your base plan 🙂 do you have service right now?
Sophia wrote:

Your balance was probably used to renew your base plan 🙂 do you have service right now?

No it wasn't working. I logged into Koodo to retrace my steps and give you some more details about what I did and low and behold it works now. I just clicked all the same things as I did before ( I was trying to change my plan to a lesser amount ). In any case it works now, thank you.

I checked my transaction history and there's two "transaction types". Do you know what might've happened by looking at this image?

Sophia wrote:

Maybe there was just a glitch in the "Current Balance" on the top right of the screen. Not sure
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Hmm yes prepaid can be buggy for sure... Glad it's working for you now. Perhaps it just needed a swift kick in the bum, that's all 😛