Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My phone was working fine and fully charged then it turned off now won't turn back on

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which iphone do you have? 6S and holder press and hold power and hope button. 7 press and hold power and volume down keys until the screen does something. Wait up to 30 seconds. Let us k of if it works or the screen has something like a cable and power button or anything else.
Goran wrote:

Which iphone do you have? 6S and holder press and hold power and hope button. 7 press and hold po...

Thank u i held the power and home button down and it worked
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Which iphone do you have? 6S and holder press and hold power and hope button. 7 press and hold po...

Glad to be of help! Don't hesitate to come back if there's anything that you need
Goran wrote:

Thank you so much. I thought my phone was broken. I am so happy i decided to search for an answer on here.

Goran wrote:

I have an LG phone that is doing the same thing, I can get it to boot back up but then it comes back in safe mode?

It's a 5s