Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My phone is not allowing calls in or out. When people call it goes straight to the machine. Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

6 replies

Userlevel 6
We'll need a bit more information to help you: Is it a brand new phone? Is your account paid up to date? Do TXT's work? Does it allow calls to *611?
-Have had the phone since February it is an Iphone 4 -Account is up to date -3G works fine -No, *611 does not work, (it constantly shows on the screen when calling someone "calling...")
Userlevel 6
I hate asking this because some people find it insulting to ask, but is airplane mode on?
lol...no worries, I actually just ended up calling Kodoo and we got it figured out. It wasn't on airplane mode, but I just had to reset it. 🙂 haha...Thanks everyone!
Userlevel 6
Hannah McNulty wrote:

lol...no worries, I actually just ended up calling Kodoo and we got it figured out. It wasn't on ...

Just wanted to check, gotta nip that whole "toaster's not working because it's not plugged in" cliché in the bud.
Hannah McNulty wrote:

lol...no worries, I actually just ended up calling Kodoo and we got it figured out. It wasn't on ...

haha...thanks for checking, always worth it to check.