Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My phone did not suspend in October

Charges ongoing even though I suspended it in October

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Suspended how Sherry? I can't see any notes on your account requesting temporary suspension/seasonal hold.  Please contact us via Facebook private messaging and we can help you out. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A suspension only stops service in case of lost or stolen phone and you still must pay your bill even while the line is suspended.
Goran wrote:

A suspension only stops service in case of lost or stolen phone and you still must pay your bill ...

That's not true at all
Userlevel 6
Goran wrote:

A suspension only stops service in case of lost or stolen phone and you still must pay your bill ...

Yes it is.....
Goran wrote:

Nope. You can suspend it well you're on holiday for $15 a month and keep your number. Look it up yourself.
Userlevel 3
Goran wrote:

So you will be billed $15/month, and

you still must pay your bill even while the line is suspended.

Goran wrote:

And notice how the comment i was replying to said you can only suspend a lost or stolen phone? Try and keep up
Userlevel 6
Goran wrote:

The same comment you were replying to also stated "you still must pay your bill even while the line is suspended". He is also correct. Try and keep up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Guys, leave it. This thread is four months old and nobody benefits from reviving it just to argue.
Userlevel 3
Goran wrote:

I am pretty sure that he meant when your phone is lost/stolen, suspension only stops the service, but billing continues. I don't think he meant that suspension can only be done when your phone is lost/stolen. Also, you said "That's not true [b]at all" but at least the second half of the sentence is clear and correct.
Userlevel 3
Goran wrote:

I am pretty sure that he meant when your phone is lost/stolen, suspension only stops the service, but billing continues. I don't think he meant that suspension can only be done when your phone is lost/stolen. Also, you said "That's not true [b]at all" but at least the second half of the sentence is clear and correct.