Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My iPhone problem please help

Hi I'm Mitchell and I've been having brought the prongs on my phone and people who do at the mall like I asked him if I could get my phone fixed but they told me to go to this place called I world and am so me and my dad my dad nigh we went brought the prongs on my phone and people who do at the mall like I asked him if I could get my phone fixed but they told me to go to this place called I world and am so me and my dad my dad went to iworld to get my phone fixed but they told us it was water damaged so they couldn't fix it but we're I got it wa super store and they said we can fix it we just have to send it out to fix it so I don't know what to do please help

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Visit the Apple store and see what they can do, if they can't exchange it for a cheaper then new fee then you might better off buying a new one if it's water damaged as a bunch of things could be screwed.
Userlevel 6
Hi Mitchell, Paul is right! You'll find more information about the iPhone warranty on this link http://koo.do/WQ37a0 🙂 Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.