Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My iphone four has recently stopped sending texts to just one contact. I have tried resetting everything as has the recipient. Help?

I cant send texts to one contact but I can call her. Im not sure what else to do. Please help.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can the other person send to you? Did they get rid of their iphone? Are you sending a blue coloured message bubble to your friend? Try Settings>Messages and turn on Send as SMS
Dennis wrote:

Can the other person send to you? Did they get rid of their iphone? Are you sending a blue ...

Nope
Dennis wrote:

Can the other person send to you? Did they get rid of their iphone? Are you sending a blue ...

See your settings and see if you hit s button and balk h that number
Userlevel 5
Hi there, If they other person recently switched from an iPhone to another device, they will need to disable iMesssage. You can read more here: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS5185?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US Hope this helps! Peter
Peter wrote:

Hi there, If they other person recently switched from an iPhone to another device, they will n...

Nope
They never had an iphone, and have not recently switched phones.
They can text me but I cant text them. We both have koodo and have had our phones for about a year.
Userlevel 5
This is very odd. Is she able to receive texts from anybody else?
Peter wrote:

This is very odd. Is she able to receive texts from anybody else?

Yup and I can send and receive from people with the same phone type as her
Userlevel 5
To be honest, this might be something Koodo's tech team will have to look into. You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm Sorry I couldn't be of more help 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you accidentally block texts from her Settings>message>blocked
No. I can receive her texts she cannot receive mine
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
mcmanlypants wrote:

No. I can receive her texts she cannot receive mine

Maybe your friend blocked you.