Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My iPhone 4 won't send or receive pictures. I have a data plan. I have the wifi on. I have checked my settings

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
what happens when someone sends you a picture?
Userlevel 3
Picture messaging doesn't work through wifi. You'll have to enable your data in your phone settings in order for this to work.
Hi guys….thanks for your response. How do you enable data? I thought I had….I'm able to check emails, go on the safari etc. I was able to send pictures just yesterday. When I go to send now it just keeps saying "message failure"
Userlevel 3
Try sending a picture message to yourself to test the sending and receiving. Tap settings/General/Cellular and make sure cellular data is on. If the sending and receiving works try sending a picture msg to someone else... let us know how it goes!
Messages to myself and it worked!. I went to settings/general and cellular…data is on but now data roaming is on (it was off) EVERYTHING WORKS NOW!
Userlevel 3
Koko wrote:

Messages to myself and it worked!. I went to settings/general and cellular…data is on but now dat...

Make sure you shut off data roaming just in case! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you near the border? Data roaming should not have any effect unless you are connected to a US tower.