Koodo Community

My email is apparently not valid

• 2 October 2018
  • 6 replies

today I went into the store and activated my phone on a prepaid plan. I didn’t have time to set up my visa debit for automatic payments, so I guess my plan wasn’t registered to my account?? Now I’m trying to register for self serve and it’s telling me that my email is not valid, EVEN THOUGH I received an “activation email” telling me my phone is activated. I’m so confused and I just want to register online so I’m able to top up and use my phone!
HELP PLEEEEASE!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sure you activated in store? Activation happens online only
Did you follow these steps?
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/activating-your-prepaid-phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can you tell us exactly what it tells you?
Are you sure you activated in store? Activation happens online only
Did you follow these steps?
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/activating-your-prepaid-phone

We did it online in the store. I got the confirmation email that says exactly:

”Hi Zoe,
Your activation is now complete.
Your 4-digit PIN has been successfully registered. You'll need it when calling *611 to make any changes to your account.
Your Self-Serve account has been successfully created. You’ll need your email address when logging into Self-Serve. Head to Self-Serve to check your usage, top up your account, purchase Talk and Data Booster add-ons, and much more.
Base plan
Activation Bonus: -$5.00
Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging and 250 MB of Data: $25.00
Double Canada-wide Talk Booster 200 min: $10.00
Pre tax total: $30.00
Tax: $1.50
Total amount: $31.50
30-day Payment Information:
Automatic top-ups were not activated on your account. You can set this up in Self-Serve.
All the best,
The Koodo Team”

when i I click on the link, it takes me too the login/register page. When I enter my email and password I used when I signed up, all it says is that my email is not valid.

This is the exact email they sent me. :

“Hi Zoe,
Your activation is now complete.
Your 4-digit PIN has been successfully registered. You'll need it when calling *611 to make any changes to your account.
Your Self-Serve account has been successfully created. You’ll need your email address when logging into Self-Serve. Head to Self-Serve to check your usage, top up your account, purchase Talk and Data Booster add-ons, and much more.
Base plan
Activation Bonus: -$5.00
Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging and 250 MB of Data: $25.00
Double Canada-wide Talk Booster 200 min: $10.00
Pre tax total: $30.00
Tax: $1.50
Total amount: $31.50
30-day Payment Information:
Automatic top-ups were not activated on your account. You can set this up in Self-Serve.
All the best,
The Koodo Team”

when i I click on the link, it takes me too the login/register page. When I enter my email and password I used when I signed up, all it says is that my email is not valid.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Best to call *611 from your handset (or 1-866-995-6636 from any phone). Customer service can reset your account.
Best to call *611 from your handset (or 1-866-995-6636 from any phone). Customer service can reset your account.
Thanks, they’re unfortunately closed and I was hoping to have it working by morning. But if that’s my only option I guess I’ll have to wait lol. Thank you