Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My data isn't working

I can't get my data to work, I have synced to iTunes and updated carrier settings, it's still not working... I'm not over my data and I don't know what's wrong so

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Devon,

Log into self serve, make sure your phone is active and that your data add-on still has some data left.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Devon,

Log into self serve, make sure your phone is active and that your data add-on still ha...

Yes there is data left and its active
Userlevel 7
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Devon,

Log into self serve, make sure your phone is active and that your data add-on still ha...

Okay, try shutting down your phone, remove the SIM card for a few minutes and then put it back in and try again.
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Devon,

That didn't work
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did your data ever work? Did you recently change your plan? Is cellular data turned on in your phone?
Robert wrote:

Did your data ever work? Did you recently change your plan? Is cellular data turned on in your ph...

Yes my data worked up until 9am this morning, and no plan is the same and yes data is on
Userlevel 6
Hey Devon, still having the issue? Are you getting an error message when trying to open up your browser? Is it an unlocked iPhone or did you purchase the phone with Koodo? Is everything else working (calls/sms)? Keep us posted!