Koodo Community

Community

My bil is riidiculous very pissed

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Janice, Is this your first bill? Can you explain what about it you don't like?
No I have been with them over five years and never ever got a bill With so much overage I have no wifi out of my home and then I go and ask for data and they say this is the best for me yes maybe when I was with an idiot for a boyfriend now I'm alone and smacked with a bill of over 100 .00'yhsy I cannot afford
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Janice Deitcher wrote:

No I have been with them over five years and never ever got a bill With so much overage I have n...

You're lack of punctuation confuses me. What does the boyfriend have to do with this issue? Did he rack up charges on your phone?
Janice Deitcher wrote:

No I have been with them over five years and never ever got a bill With so much overage I have n...

I wouldn't know we don't talk he use to pay my acct I had no access now I set it up myself and getting hit with all kinds of charges
Userlevel 6
Janice Deitcher wrote:

Ok but what are these charges
Userlevel 7
Janice Deitcher wrote:

You're not providing enough information for us to help you.? Check your bill, page 3 and 4 show what you are changed for. If you have overages, you need to modify your use our choose a plan that better suits your needs
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Janice Deitcher wrote:

+1 Chad
Userlevel 6
Have you tried calling customer support to see if they can help? 
Userlevel 6
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

Dial 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or *611 from your koodo phone Hours of operation (Eastern Standard Time): Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Userlevel 5
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

Koodo can be pleasantly occomodating, with pleasantly civil customers.
Userlevel 6
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

amen
Mathieu Carrier wrote:

I did that
Userlevel 4
I would call support and just talk to them about your bill and maybe possibly look for ways that you can save on it. I have prepaid just for that reason. I like having control fo what i spend 🙂 although hubby has post paid he finds he spends more than he uses but loves koodos 🙂