Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My account is suspended and I can't seem to pay my bill and it keeps taking me to My Profile, what do I do?

My account is suspended and I can't seem to pay my bill and it keeps taking me to My Profile, what do I do? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Did you suspended your account to go on vacation or did koodo suspend your service for some other reason?
Chad Burr wrote:

Did you suspended your account to go on vacation or did koodo suspend your service for some other...

Suspended me from not making any payments, but I am able to make payments now. So when I tried making a payment it kept taking me to My Profile, why is it doing that? 
Chad Burr wrote:

Did you suspended your account to go on vacation or did koodo suspend your service for some other...

Go to your banking App, enter your details in accnts [pay-ees] and then simply enter your [payment] amount ($$$) ,click on "pay now" (?),click on "Yes", you're done ! ! !
Userlevel 5
Hello Evaleen! We would love to help you out, but we need a little bit more information. Can you please answer Chad's questions? You can also call our Payment Services directly by dialing #227 from your Koodo phone. Even if your account is suspended, the call to our payment department will go through 🙂