Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Must be koodo ios app update

Telus my account IOS has been redisnged and got compatibility with ios8 refering to :http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/telus/telus-my-account-ios-redesign/ koodo my account app IOS 8 compatibility is not supported such as "keep me logged in " feature .... Can you please provide estimate date when there will be update .... koodo is part of telus and and koodo customers have the right to get ios 8 compatibility. Thank you for consideration.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo has the "Koodo self serve" app not the " my account" app that's strictly Telus
Userlevel 7
Try manually logging in once while leaving 'keep me logged in' enabled. Also as for the update, it should be available quite soon.
Userlevel 5
Daniel Kim wrote:

Try manually logging in once while leaving 'keep me logged in' enabled. Also as for the updat...

Waiting for the update as well. I don't use the app very frequently but it's nice to check once in a while. You can always just go on Safari and use the web to go on Self Serve as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Considering how long iOS 8 has been out for developers and the price of iPhones, I'm not entirely pleased with Koodo's timeline on this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo has said they expect an update in 3-6 weeks. That was about 3 weeks ago
Userlevel 1
Based on what koodo have said , regarding what dennis posted. there will be update max due Nov 15,2014 .... I hope that will be true