Koodo Community

Community

Moshi Airfoil Glass for iPhone SE discontinued. No coverage on Glass Pass program.

Moshi Airfoil Glass for iPhone SE discontinued, thus no coverage on Glass Pass program. Just got off phone with Koodo Kiosk. They are still selling this model of screen protector, as they still have stock!!!!

I purchased this on employee recommendation when iPhone SE was purchased, as I would be able to get replacement glass for $10 on Moshi Glass Pass program if required. Purchased June, 2016.

Taken from Moshi email response,   "Unfortunately, this model of AirFoil Glass has been discontinued by our production team and we no longer have any stock of this product. Because of this, we are unable to offer a discounted replacement under our Glass Pass program."

So WHY does Koodo sell discontinued merchandise? 

Susan

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Because they paid for it? Discontinued means that the manufacturer is no longer producing it. If Koodo was still selling a recalled product, then that would be an issue.

You should press Moshi to find you an alternative solution as it's their program, not Koodo's.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Susan, it took a little while but we managed get Moshi's for what I believe was totally wrong. And they themselves admitted:

[i]  ·         "Moshi customer service rep should have offered Moshi store credit in this case"

While we have credited your account already I wanted to let you know that in addition we have asked Moshi to provide you with $US40 worth of online credit that you can spend @  https://www.moshi.com/ . I have the discount code pls let us know if we can text it to your phone. You'll have to let me know the last 2 digits since you have multiple lines with us. Thanks for your patience and understanding![i]

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Hi Susan, it took a little while but we managed get Moshi's for what I believe was totally wrong....

Thanks for following up with this.
Bernard wrote:

Hi Susan, it took a little while but we managed get Moshi's for what I believe was totally wrong....

Thank you for this response.  You can text me at line ending in 1795,( more than 1 of our phones ends in the same last 2 digits.)  The phone that this screen protector is for ends in 1304.

Thanks again
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

We sent it! Enjoy!
Bernard wrote:

Hi Bernard,

I came across this thread when I was looking to replace my airfoil glass, as it has cracked. What is the best way to go about this now that this was discontinued? I also have an iPhone SE with Koodo.

Thanks in advance,

Jason
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Best bet is to reach out Moshi directly Jason.