Koodo Community
Question

Monthly Plan Discount Not Applied

• 23 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Hello all,

I have experience the same issue where the recent promotion wherein a $10 discount is applied to monthly plans for an entire year. I received my bill with no mention of the discount and would like to know how this issue can be rectified.

I brought over a phone number from another carrier which seems to have caused issues with other clients as well. Does a ported number nullify the discount? I was sold this plan by a representative at a Koodo kiosk because of the promotion - I would have otherwise opted for another plan/carrier as I am on a tight budget.

Please connect with me as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
aaii

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Porting over in itself still.qualfies so long as whatever conditions are met. When did you switch over? Was it still valid when you did? It can show up on your second or maybe even third bill.
I switched over last Thursday and was told that I was lucky because the promotion had started that day. If the discount is applied on the second or third bill, will it cover the discounts that were not applied in the previous months?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It'll run for the 12 months.
Sounds good! I'll just wait a couple of months and get back to the community about my situation. Hopefully things will be resolved by then. Thank you for your help, Goran.