- I am a Koodo user since August 2016. I had $40 tab medium plan (1GB | 500 Min | 1000 international minutes)
- I got an winter offer that if I upgrade my phone and do $45 plan then I will get 4GB data and Unlimited Calling
- I went to Koodo representatives in Bayshore Shopping mall, Ottawa to confirm the plan and they said the plan is right.
- Representatives said, if you order iPhone XS Max online with tab medium ($45 plan) then you will get 4GB Data, Unlimited Canada-wide minutes and I carry my 1000 international minutes from $40 plan to $45 plan but the condition is that you have to chose tab medium only.
- I went online, Ordered new iPhone XS Max and I got $45 plan with 4GB Data and Unlimited Canada-wide Calling.
- However, they took back my 1000 international minutes.
- I went to customer services again and he called Koodo services. Now they are saying you have to pay extra $20 for international calling.
- My question is, just for selling your plan why does Koodo misguide their customers and how do I get my 1000 international minutes back? I want ($45 | 4GB | Unlimited Calls | 1000 international minutes)
- My second question is, Why am I not getting call back from Koodo when I schedule a call?
Best answer by Dinh
Are you upgrading or you are getting a new line? Was your line a BYOD plan before (not medium Tab)? Normally the 1000 minutes add-on would stay if you upgrade your phone and keep the same plan. If you get a new plan or upgrade to a new plan, there might be issue with keeping that add-on. The 1000 minutes add-on is also available instore only (if you add a new line). I didn't see any promotion on it for online order. Note that, the add-on minutes are limited to few countries. If your destination is not on the list, you still have to pay the long distance fee.
I would suggest you send message to Koodo facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo). You might be able to meet a more experienced agent there and they might be able to do something for you.