Koodo Community

Community

Matt Hill employee awesome!

I would like to say that Matthew Hill rep ID t893997 an employee at the thunder bay, ontario intercity mall was extremely helpful and honest. He was very knowledgeable and because of that I decided to stay with koodoo rather than go to tbaytel. I love koodoo and am glad to stay. 😃 thank you

7 replies

Userlevel 1
It's not everyday we hear praise like that on here. Glad to hear you had a good experience. I'm sure Koodo will make sure he knows it, too.
Userlevel 5
WOW ! that is really good to hear pamela! He's on our team! this makes me so happy ! and our manager as well 🙂
Userlevel 4
Thank you so much Pamela! I'm glad you enjoyed my service. I had a great time chatting, and doing the upgrade! If you have anymore questions, please feel free to come on down to the store, or give us a call! We'll gladly answer any questions you may have. Hope you're enjoying your new phone! 🙂 - Matthew
Userlevel 6
Matthew wrote:

Thank you so much Pamela! I'm glad you enjoyed my service. I had a great time chatting, and doing...

Great job, Matthew! Congrats 🙂
Matthew wrote:

Thank you so much Pamela! I'm glad you enjoyed my service. I had a great time chatting, and doing...

thx 😃
Userlevel 1
I think this is a first where praise feedback has manifested on the Community itself 🙂
Userlevel 6
Thank you for this great feedback, Pamela! Enjoy your phone 🙂 ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.