Koodo Community

Community

lost add-on when I upgraded my phone

I just upgraded from an iPhone 5C to an SE; I was on a $42/month plan that gave me 500 minutes, 500mb then I did a $5 add-on that gave me an additional 200mb that I got as a promo. When I received the paperwork for the plan under the new phone (because of course now I get a $15 tab charge) the extra 200mb are gone...has this happened to anyone else?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hmm. Things like that can happen but I don't believe that they should. If an employee here doesn't or isn't able to look into your account because the email you have on here isn't the same as your account with Koodo, then send a private message to Koodo via Facebook or DM via Twitter and they'll be able to look into it and correct it if it's not a case of the fine print saying the add-on disappears if you renew.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For $35 you could have unlimited minutes and 1GB data, and for $45, you could have unlimited minutes and 2GB data. You may want to review your plan and save $2 to $17 per month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Connie - conforming that I still see the $5 add-on for 200mb on your account. The Service Agreement only lists out your monthly rate plan and any promotional services you add on at that time (if applicable). If you log into your self serve account and choose "Mobile Service", you should see it listed under add-ons. Let us know if this works/if you have other questions. 
Ok, great! I was confused when I saw it on my account but not in the service agreement! Thanks so much!