Koodo Community
Solved

Long distance charges

• 5 March 2019
  • 9 replies

I have 1,000 international long distance bonus minutes on my plan.
On my last bill I was charged $26 for 52 minutes of long distance. I only used 106 long distance minutes for the entire month, obviously I shouldn’t have been charged anything if I am supposed to get 1,000 free long distance minutes.

icon

Best answer by Allan M 5 March 2019, 02:20

That long distance add-on only includes calls to the following locations:
India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia and Taiwan.
(That one may include the UK as well)
View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That long distance add-on only includes calls to the following locations:
India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia and Taiwan.
(That one may include the UK as well)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
International long distance add on doesn’t include US calls
Are you kidding me? Where does it indicate that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you kidding me? Where does it indicate that?

How did you sign up with this plan? They were showing which country were included in this add on when they had this promo.

Are you kidding me? Where does it indicate that?How did you sign up with this plan? They were showing which country were included in this add on when they had this promo.

Probably online. I don’t recall seeing which countries.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It was showing somewhere, properly in the "nitty gritty" area when you bought the plan.

The forum is mostly populated with customers, you need to contact Koodo directly if you would like to dispute any charge.
It was showing somewhere, properly in the "nitty gritty" area when you bought the plan.

The forum is mostly populated with customers, you need to contact Koodo directly if you would like to dispute any charge.

Except they’re impossible to call lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Except they’re impossible to call lol

You can setup a callback through their digital assistant or send a message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo offers a US Long Distance Add-on for $10 per month, but the US has NEVER been included in the Bonus Long Distance plans. As Allan M stated above, the 1000 bonus minutes of Long Distance (Version 2) includes calls to India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia and Taiwan. Version 1 also included the UK.

You can find LOTS of posts on the topic by doing a search on the term "1000 Minutes Long Distance bonus".