Koodo Community
Solved

Logged Out : Iphone XR is $0... logged in $520.. hmm. i dont even have a tab anymore.. why?

• 9 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Can anyone tell me why there is such a huge difference between not being a customer and getting this iPhone for 0 and then for being a customer for years having a tab paid off would have to pay 520?

Im just confused. Not sour. Just confused.
Try it.
‘Log out of account, go to summer deals and iPhone XR is 0.

Again in just confused.
icon

Best answer by Dennis 9 August 2019, 17:23

Because your plan is likely for Tab Medium and for $0 down you need a plan for Tab EXTRA Extra Large

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Because your plan is likely for Tab Medium and for $0 down you need a plan for Tab EXTRA Extra Large

I understand that but I’ve never had an issue getting a summer deal phone deal before. It’s how I received my recent phone and upgraded to the medium tab. I’ll just have to talk to someone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I understand that but I’ve never had an issue getting a summer deal phone deal before. It’s how I received my recent phone and upgraded to the medium tab. I’ll just have to talk to someone
Yes, you recently upgraded on a medium tab.
Based off the credit check when you first opened the account you were likely were only eligible for tab small and medium and not any of the large tabs and thats why you aren't given those options when you are logged in.
Its not a matter of having an issue getting a summer deal, but an issue of getting the deal on a Large/XL/XXL/ tab.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The sale is on Tab XXL since tab XXL plans are more expensive.