Koodo Community

Community

LET CUSTOMER ORDER PHONE ONLINE REGARD LESS THE TAB SIZE

Userlevel 1
LET CUSTOMER ORDER PHONE ONLINE REGARD LESS THE TAB SIZE (SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE). LET THE CUSTOMER HAVE THE OPTION TO GET IPHONE FROM APPLE STORE AS NEW ACTIVATION OR UPGRADE

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I agree, it's sad that customers have to visit a store to get the Tab M or L... would be nice to order that online 🙂
Userlevel 2
A high risk. The higher the price the higher cost for a lost device during shipping. It's an amazing idea, but risky.
Userlevel 7
Xavier wrote:

A high risk. The higher the price the higher cost for a lost device during shipping. It's an am...

How come the other carriers allow this, then? Wouldn't there be some sort of liability of the courier? There's tracking info and such.
Userlevel 2
Xavier wrote:

A high risk. The higher the price the higher cost for a lost device during shipping. It's an am...

yes, it is an amazing idea. i just thought it was risky, but that would solve so many issues with people not having any stores around and wanting to have a phone shipped over!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Xavier wrote:

I don't see how this applies at all. If a phone can be ordered online on Tab S and shipped, then what's the difference if it was ordered on Tab M/L? The phone still holds the same value for insurance purposes.
Userlevel 4
Ordering anything online is a risk. But as long as the person placing the order is aware of that, there should not be an issue. This is a great idea.
Userlevel 7
Could this risk not be eliminated by offering the consumer the option to pay for shipping insurance offered by CANPOSTE, UPS, FEDEX, ETC?
Userlevel 2
Chad Burr wrote:

Could this risk not be eliminated by offering the consumer the option to pay for shipping insuran...

That may not be a risk that Koodo wants to bring a board. It may also be due to inventory as well.
Userlevel 5
Hi Sikander, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is something we're currently working to fix. We're revamping our site and it'll be in the road map for next year. Sumaya