Koodo Community
Solved

late payment

• 3 January 2019
  • 5 replies

Hello. We were unavailable and forgot to pay the last 2 months i believe. I paid the total this morning. Will the phones be working again….they were not working..i think my account was close because of late payement :(

Vxx Gxx
vxx@xx
phone numbers: xxx xxx xxxx and xxx xxx xxxx

Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Goran 3 January 2019, 14:25

Please don't post personal info on here as it's a public forum. Service is supposed to come back once paid in full including the 35 dollar reconnection fees. You can call #227 to confirm everything is fully paid up
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please don't post personal info on here as it's a public forum. Service is supposed to come back once paid in full including the 35 dollar reconnection fees. You can call #227 to confirm everything is fully paid up
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@virgil - I removed your personal info. as this is a public forum.
If you made payment through your bank, it may take up to 10 days to process (although, it's usually quicker). You can report your payment by dialing #227 from your Koodo phone and following the prompts, and keep in mind that there is also a $35 re-connection charge to restore service, once suspended for non-payment - as @Goran stated.

I'm worried with this whole virus thing what if my payment will be a few days late I'm going to make my payment March 27th or 28th 2020 but with everything happing I'm not sure if I'll get threw to my bank right away to make my payment threw the bank like usual I'm freaking out and this is why I needed to speak to a rep I've been a long standing costumer and now I'm worried I don't know what to do and Is Koodo still taking payments if we pay threw are debit card like how I always do I'm so worried ??

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm worried with this whole virus thing what if my payment will be a few days late I'm going to make my payment March 27th or 28th 2020 but with everything happing I'm not sure if I'll get threw to my bank right away to make my payment threw the bank like usual I'm freaking out and this is why I needed to speak to a rep I've been a long standing costumer and now I'm worried I don't know what to do and Is Koodo still taking payments if we pay threw are debit card like how I always do I'm so worried ??

If you are paying late, they will charge you late fee but they won't  disconnect your phone. 

If you are using online banking, you can pay online using your bank online system. Many debit card are also Visa debit which could be used to pay with Koodo selfserve. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How are you trying to pay right now @Margp25 ?