Koodo Community
Solved

Koodo Virtual Assistant - major problems

• 9 April 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi there, I am completely fed up with Koodo Virtual Assistant. A few weeks ago, I tried to book a call back multiple times, and each time it "called me back" it went directly to voicemail. I then sent Koodo a note via Self Serve in regards to an unnecessary roaming charge in the UK, and have received no response. Today, I tried booking a call with virtual assistant to call me today at 11:30, and did not receive any call at all. Seriously?! I have been with Koodo for many years because the customer service was great, and now this is seriously making me reconsider. Please address this Koodo!
icon

Best answer by David AKU 9 April 2019, 22:33

A recent customer with similar problem had blocked Koodo’s number. Make sure you have not done so. You can also connect with Koodo through their Facebook and Twitter presence.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A recent customer with similar problem had blocked Koodo’s number. Make sure you have not done so. You can also connect with Koodo through their Facebook and Twitter presence.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try booking a call to a different number and see if that works.

Also how do you send a note to koodo via self serve?

If you are willing, do you mind sharing what happened with your UK roaming charges?