Koodo Community

Community

Koodo should bring the iPhone 6 in White/Silver colour, It is the best colour for a guy who does not want a black phone.

Userlevel 1

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd love to see this too as I love white devices and am sick of black ones but with the new iPhone I'd really go with the space grey that they already carry. Really its the only one that looks halfway good as its antenna Bands on the back blend in a little where the other colors the bands stick out like a sore thumb and make the device look ugly as heck from the back. They look like a bad plumber threw some caulking on it liked his finger and spread it out like he was doing a bathtub or something lol. I'm hoping they get a larger storage size for the 6 plus at least since it's a way better device than the regular 6 in many key areas.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I had a 4s in white before and I loved it. I want to see Koodo bring more white devices too 🙂
Indeed .. Koodo should start really considering having more iPhone 6 in all the colors, because giving me the option as a customer only to go with the black iPhone is not considered as a good customer service !!