Koodo Community
Question

Koodo SelfServe Web & App Delay

• 14 February 2014
  • 10 replies

Self serve web and iPhone app are 2 weeks behind on updating Data Usage... It says : Last updated February 1, it's February 14 already. Step your game up Koodo. because of these "late updates" I always end up going over my data limit and have to pay you extra.

10 replies

Userlevel 3
As far as I'm aware the data useage is supposed to be updated now per MB. If that's not the case I'd log a trouble ticket with Koodo with your self serve app.
As far as I'm aware the data useage is supposed to be updated now per MB. If that's not the case ...Yeah, but it's not just self serve app, it on the website (desktop version) as well. I do now know if it's showing me the data usage for February 1st... or if it's today(February 14) but just has a wrong date...
Userlevel 4
As far as I'm aware the data useage is supposed to be updated now per MB. If that's not the case ...Might need to a complete rest of the Self Serve Profile for you. Koodo would be able to delete the old profile and set up a new one. You won't lose anything. The process should take no more than 5 - 7 minutes from start to completion.
As far as I'm aware the data useage is supposed to be updated now per MB. If that's not the case ...How do I do that?
Userlevel 3
As far as I'm aware the data useage is supposed to be updated now per MB. If that's not the case ...Call in to Koodo they might be able to reset your profile from scratch. Sometimes, that tends to work
As far as I'm aware the data useage is supposed to be updated now per MB. If that's not the case ...Thanks! I will try that
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Download dataman from the app store, set it up for your billing cycle and data allowance and never go over again.
Userlevel 4
The usage looks up to date in my Self Serve. Koodo does send warnings when you are close to your data limit. Please do not ignore those...
The usage looks up to date in my Self Serve. Koodo does send warnings when you are close to your ...I am signed up for text warnings... But when I go to self serve app to check how much data I have left it shows me a different date.... Today on the self serve app it says: Last updated: Feb. 01, 06:45.... I just want to see if it's a just a minor mistake with the date or Koodo is actually 2 weeks behind on my usage.
Download dataman from the app store, set it up for your billing cycle and data allowance and neve...Thanks! I will check it out 🙂