Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Koodo Self Serve for iPhone bug, please fix

Userlevel 6
It has been months since the launch of ios8. In the beginning it was giving an error saying that there is no support for auto login because of iOS 8. This was a mild irritant as we can still use the app, we just needed to type our password every visit. From the last week, we cannot log in at all it is saying that we have a prepaid self serve account and crashes. The Koodo self serve for iPhones are in dire need for an update, is this in the works?

8 replies

Userlevel 6
I agree. Not sure why it's taking them so long. Do the Mobile Masters have a clue? Anyone from koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'll ask our Koodo contacts and see if there's an answer
Userlevel 3
Hey Erwin, We're expecting to release a new version of the iOS Self Serve app shortly. Should fix the iOS8 issues you are experiencing. Thanks for letting us know about the issues you are having. We appreciated it!
Userlevel 6
Jordan Stevens wrote:

Hey Erwin, We're expecting to release a new version of the iOS Self Serve app shortly. Should ...

How soon?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jordan Stevens wrote:

Hey Erwin, We're expecting to release a new version of the iOS Self Serve app shortly. Should ...

Likely this week is what we were told. Like maybe even today 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jordan Stevens wrote:

UPDATE: It's out right now!
Userlevel 3
Jordan Stevens wrote:

Hey Rudy, I wish I could tell you, but I don't have an exact date as iOS apps need to go through app store approvals. This is unfortunately not under our control. Keep an eye out.
Userlevel 3
Jordan Stevens wrote:

Looks like we've been approved. Thanks for the update Dennis! Some users may not see the update right away but you should be able to access it in the next day or two if not right now.