Koodo Community

Community

Koodo not responding to any messages

Ok so I'm not sure what's going on but I posted yesterday about a billing issue and I've sent them some privates messages to koodo on Facebook and twitter and I tried to email but the email wouldn't go through...I still have yet to get a single response. The message from yesterday on Facebook was around 2-3pm and soon it'll be closing onto 12 hours, I mean that's literally more than a few hours from their automated response on the Facebook message. Just saying. 
I need Koodo to solve my billing issue or at least figure out where this extra $5 is coming from where it says overage data but i haven't seen an overage data usage on my current and previous bill...

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
They're a little overloaded now. You're most likely to get a response quicker from FB / Twitter than email. If you absolutely cannot wait, you can always call 611 but I wouldn't worry too much if it takes a few days to get resolved.
Goran wrote:

They're a little overloaded now. You're most likely to get a response quicker from FB / Twitter t...

Thanks, it's just kind of annoying to not get any sort of a response at all and not even an automated response.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

They're a little overloaded now. You're most likely to get a response quicker from FB / Twitter t...

When i messaged on facebook I got an automated response
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

And, of course, sending repeated messages just makes the pile taller, and takes longer to wade through.

Goran wrote:

Why are they overloaded?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Because they are too cheap to hire more people and believe that most issues can be addressed online or via the community
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

We had a very busy promotional period in September, Melanie. Because of that, a lot of inquiries about those promotions and online orders added to the usual volume of inquiries. Don't mind Dennis, I don't think he's had lunch yet.

Did you have a question we can help you with?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

I thought things were still busy from last Black Friday
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

Dennis hit his funny bone today, but unless you know him it's hard to tell. :-)