Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: The iPhone 5C and 5S are coming!

Show first post

105 replies

I hope to be able to get the 5S with a Medium Tab for $400. Although, it will depend on whether i...Frown away.
I hope to be able to get the 5S with a Medium Tab for $400. Although, it will depend on whether i...http://fanpage.koodomobile.com/community/guidelines/ There is actually no mention of it in the guidelines.
Can't wait!!
Will the iPhone 5 still be available on the 20th, or will the last day to purchase it be the 19th?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Will the iPhone 5 still be available on the 20th, or will the last day to purchase it be the 19th?It will be available till stock runs out as the iPhone 5c is replacing it and Apple has stop making the iPhone 5.
Will the iPhone 5 still be available on the 20th, or will the last day to purchase it be the 19th?If your planning to get the iPhone 5 dont just get the 5S its new and its better
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Will the iPhone 5 still be available on the 20th, or will the last day to purchase it be the 19th?That's pretty obvious man, I'm sure they were wondering since the new 5s is coming out then the 5 will drop in price.
Will the iPhone 5 still be available on the 20th, or will the last day to purchase it be the 19th?Was thinking about that Darko, but it depends how much it costs on tab medium... the 5 is $400, do you know how much the 5s will cost approx?
Will the iPhone 5 still be available on the 20th, or will the last day to purchase it be the 19th?I don't really care which one, the 5, 5c, or 5s, I just want the cheapest I can get 😛 So probably not the 5s, though the new camera would be nice.
Userlevel 5
Will the iPhone 5 still be available on the 20th, or will the last day to purchase it be the 19th?Well Apple says full price on their website, $719. So when you take the $300 tab off you're looking at $419.
Will the iPhone 5 still be available on the 20th, or will the last day to purchase it be the 19th?Oh right, thank-you!
Userlevel 5
Will the iPhone 5 still be available on the 20th, or will the last day to purchase it be the 19th?No problem!
Will the iPhone 5 still be available on the 20th, or will the last day to purchase it be the 19th?The cheapest you can get will probably be the 4s. They plan on still making it. Koodo may or may not still carry it. But really, the best option is an unlocked 5 from kijiji from a serial apple fanboy who must have the newest. 4s from kijiji is a close second.
I'm looking forward to the new Iphones. Time to upgrade from my Iphone 4 finallly.
Userlevel 1
Will Koodo stores/kiosks within malls that have Apple Stores be opening early as well, by chance? Any sense in lining up early?
Well, Koodo lives up to my low expectations here... 16 gig only. What's the point in buying a Ferrari and only being able to put in 10 litres of gas at a time?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maybe your Ferrari gets really spectacular mileage? Koodo is a value brand. They can't stock up on high priced devices that they may or may not sell out of. Yes I know you Apple ppl will gobble it up like a macintosh but I believe to help keep their general overhead low and still be able to throw everyone a taste of everything Flagship they have to draw the line somewhere. If it's really that important to get a bigger storage capacity you can always buy it direct from Apple and use it with Koodo, they'll even give you 10% off your bill each month for doing so.
Performance cars and motorcycles are known for their excellent mileage... I did buy unlocked from Apple. A couple of times now. I've been a Koodo iPhone user since before Koodo did iPhone and you had to alter APN settings. Walmart is a value brand store too, and they seem able to come up with price points for all budgets. I'm honestly not sure exactly how Apple demands carriers to buy, but my guess is that Koodo is somewhat riding the coat tails of Telus and could get the higher capacities if they choose to. Good supply chain management has taught me that you don't need to stock every phone at every kiosk and could allow folks to order their size of choice into their local store and still come pick it up. Instead, I suspect the issue at hand is that Koodo's fit in the Telus family determines availability if phones, not saving money by not stocking too many phones. Low prices and poor selection are not synonymous.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Performance cars and motorcycles are known for their excellent mileage... I did buy unlocked f...I agree with your last sentence however I think the lineup for koodo is pretty well rounded when it comes to OS choices. Brand name manufacturers is another story. Would love to see some LG offerings rather than just the N4
Userlevel 6
Disappointed by the storage options, but I can live with it. I'll likely choose the gold one
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Disappointed by the storage options, but I can live with it. I'll likely choose the gold oneIt doesn't look like they're offering the champagne one John, I'm not a fan of Apple as you know but the champagne is the only one worth getting IMHO.
Exactly my point! They can manage to add a sku for colour choices, but can't add some for storage? There are greater forces at work here... And without commenting and complaining, that isn't going to change.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Exactly my point! They can manage to add a sku for colour choices, but can't add some for storage...Koodo's bread an butter is Android devices so I don't think they're too concerned about meeting everyone's expectations for the iPhone & a few complainers of the millions of subscribers isn't really going to change anything I don't think as you always have the option to get the phone elsewhere and bring it to Koodo's service. Even though they sell more Android than any other OS they don't even bring higher storage options to any android devices either as they are working on brining more phones in general like Chad said to give everyone a chance to get at least the phone they want more ppl buy entry level storage options than any other size and that's who Koodo caters to as a value brand that is slightly increasing it's services and phone options.
Exactly my point! They can manage to add a sku for colour choices, but can't add some for storage...Do you have a single supporting source for any of those statements?
Userlevel 2
Exactly my point! They can manage to add a sku for colour choices, but can't add some for storage...Nope, we don't. Most of it is opinion based. That being said, we can look at Koodo's past history and make educated guesses.