Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: The iPhone 5C and 5S are coming!

Show first post

105 replies

Userlevel 2
Hey guys, all of the details regarding pricing and Koodo Tab options will be announced the mornin...It's still early and I'm not fully awake 😑. Sumaya's original post does state that the 5S & 5C will be available at Koodo on the 20th.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey guys, all of the details regarding pricing and Koodo Tab options will be announced the mornin...;-)
Hey guys, all of the details regarding pricing and Koodo Tab options will be announced the mornin...All we can do is wait and see
Userlevel 5
@SJP Spam: No, it was always directed to the Apple homepage.
Woohoo! More 16 gig iPhones! What a waste of a good smartphone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Woohoo! More 16 gig iPhones! What a waste of a good smartphone. What's wrong with 16 GB? Not that I don't like more storage, but I've never had any issue with 16 GB phones, and that's including Android devices.
Woohoo! More 16 gig iPhones! What a waste of a good smartphone. Android phones accept Micro sd cards for the most part. A 16 gig only smartphone is crippled tech. I run a minimum 32 gig used on my phones, and having a 32 gig iPhone was frustrating as a user to no end trying to stay under limits.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Woohoo! More 16 gig iPhones! What a waste of a good smartphone. Jerry makes a good point. Wish more phone came standard with SD card slots
Woohoo! More 16 gig iPhones! What a waste of a good smartphone. In addition retina apps, icon sets for all devices in each app, increased photo and video bandwidth all result in memory squeezes. 16 gig just doesn't cut it anymore. Premium phones should start at 32 gig. And let's be honest... The cost difference between 16 and 32 gig is extremely minimal. At the reveal, Apple gave time to Infinity Blade. IB 1 and 2 are OVER 1 gig each. I expect IB3 to be at least 1.25 gig. A 16 gig iPhone starts with 13.6 gig free. That's really not much for a $500+ "premium" phone.
Badge +4
Woohoo! More 16 gig iPhones! What a waste of a good smartphone. Precisely.
Woohoo! More 16 gig iPhones! What a waste of a good smartphone. Retina mini ipad will see an extra icon in each app too. And I like to keep a lot of email on my phone (which, really, why are we still calling these things phones even? I talk on mine about 5 mins a day max and email on it for 60 mins), probably to the tune of 500 meg+
Userlevel 5
Woohoo! More 16 gig iPhones! What a waste of a good smartphone. 16GB is fine for me. It's all about personal usage and preference. Apple probably doesn't want to have micro SD memory available on the iPhone so consumers can buy the more expensive ones (more memory) and also Apple has that style of making everything their own, controlling everything, etc.
iOS 7 is going to be released next week on September 18th iOS 7 will Support iPhone 4,iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, and iPhone 5 iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4 In addition to iPod touch 5th Gen ONLY The Price is the iPhone 5S is not really 199$ . Its actually so on contract . The Price of the the iPhone 5S is 650$ for 16 GB off-contract and that of the iPhone 5C 16 GB is 550$
Userlevel 5
iOS 7 is going to be released next week on September 18th iOS 7 will Support iPhone 4,iPhone 4S,...Those prices must be American prices. Canadian term pricing to my knowledge hasn't been released from any carrier yet. Prices from store.apple.com/ca say 599 for the 5C and 719 for the 5s
Userlevel 1
I would like the 5S on the medium tab.
Userlevel 5
Term pricing has been released today (at least Rogers for 5s and Telus for 5c). 5c 16 GB 129 32 GB 229 5s 16 229 32 329 64 439 I'd expect Koodo to price them similarly outright to the prices on store.apple.com/ca starting at 599 for the 5c and 719 for the 5s.
Userlevel 1
I hope to be able to get the 5S with a Medium Tab for $400. Although, it will depend on whether it runs on Wind (gasp) or if they offer it on a Tab system with equal up-front cost.
I hope to be able to get the 5S with a Medium Tab for $400. Although, it will depend on whether i...If your a wind customer why have you come to the koodo forum just to cause troubke mostly? How can you be with wind thryre mascot is so offensive, its the basis of tornados and hurricanes which kill ppl and ruin their houses and it blows the hell out of the leaves on my trees. Im so offeneded by that damn wind mascot I tell ya geez, just bad news lol
I hope to be able to get the 5S with a Medium Tab for $400. Although, it will depend on whether i...Stay with Koodo - they don't terminate your calls and send you texts saying they did it on purpose because you've spent too much time on the phone, the way Wind did to me ... and Wind plans only apply to calls made in their "home network" (which in practice has no correlation to what you see on their map... I was less than 2 km from one of their towers, but spent more time OFF their "home" network than I spent ON it ... and every time you use your phone when you're not on their home network you get charged some outrageous roaming fees). Switching from Wind to Koodo was the easiest decision I've ever made in my life.
Userlevel 1
I hope to be able to get the 5S with a Medium Tab for $400. Although, it will depend on whether i...Sure defensive, guys. Wind doesn't have the iPhone available on Tab anyway. They do have this, though: (http://www.windmobile.ca/en/Pages/bring-your-iPhone.aspx). You can have $500 in vague credit that's "good for add-ons and extras". Huh?
Userlevel 2
I hope to be able to get the 5S with a Medium Tab for $400. Although, it will depend on whether i...Stop trying to push Wind on a Koodo site. It's disrespectful.
I hope to be able to get the 5S with a Medium Tab for $400. Although, it will depend on whether i...Or its an open forum and people appreciate knowing what choices there are, or for others confirming the choice they made.
Userlevel 2
I hope to be able to get the 5S with a Medium Tab for $400. Although, it will depend on whether i...And there's such a thing as forum etiquette. If people want their decision affirmed, they can go to the appropriate place. This isn't a place for Wind discussion or for Wind appraise.
I hope to be able to get the 5S with a Medium Tab for $400. Although, it will depend on whether i...I disagree. So does noah. I'm out of Wind's region anyway, but I like to know my options. Good forum etiquette would be not trying to shut down discussions. That's a company social media no-no and usually results in more trouble than its worth.
Userlevel 2
I hope to be able to get the 5S with a Medium Tab for $400. Although, it will depend on whether i...Good for you too. It's actually frowned upon to hold discussions that are not inherently Koodo related. Most of us agree that discussions in here should only remain Koodo. If by chance, the discussion is directly about Koodo vs Wind, that's fine, but that's not what happened here.