Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: The iPhone 5C and 5S are coming!

Userlevel 5
The iPhone 5C and 5S will be available on September 20th at Koodo! http://koo.do/181MMmz Details regarding pricing and Koodo Tab options will be announced the morning of September 20th.

105 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kid Android must be so excited for this 🙂
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)Hahaha.
Userlevel 5
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)LOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)Who?
Userlevel 6
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)He hasn't replied yet. He must already be camping outside in front of the closest Apple store, chatting with fellow Apple fans 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)LMFAO, love how I get called out on everything CrApple lol. Seriously though well I'm not a fan of Apple or the iPhone for various reasons I really like the look of the 5s in Champagne. I just really wish they'd lose the 4" display & go up to a 4.7" which is the smallest a smartphone should ever be to get the most out of what a smartphone is made to do. I'm really impressed by the fact that it's a 64 bit system now & it produces some very impressive graphics for a mobile device. It's so unfortunate it's wasted on a tiny little 4" display. Still I'm somewhat excited to try the 5s out now that it's got a few things interesting to check out with the iOS7 additions to the UI, the graphical enhancements & the fingerprint scanner which I intend to test extensively 😉
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)The speed of a smartphone at a certain point is the law of diminishing returns. There was no talk of value to the user of the 64 bit architecture as there is no real benefit besides the 1-2 platform games which are better played on the ipad anyway. As for the screen, agree except I think the z10 at 4.5" is the right balance of side vs still go-into-suit-pocket.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)I hope you love it Paul. I was only an accidental iPhone Owner and now I got a Mac. Apple sucks you in if you are not careful. Unless a good jailbreak gets released soon I'm sure I'm jumping off their bandwagon for good within the next 6 months. I need me a custom ROM'd highend android 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)Cyanogen....BlackBerry 10.2!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)Actually I hoping for Cyanogen for the upcoming Xiaomi Mi3. I'll be in China in Feb and near China this December so I hope I'll be able to pick it up. But I'm in full evaluation mode for a high end phone for my next main phone
Userlevel 1
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)Hack phones to steal apps and ruin everything! Down with this life!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)Omg what a great techi trip China would be. I hear the street merchants are busy selling knockoffs of every phone. Including the new BlackBerry models (except they run android). Envious of you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kid Android must be so excited for this :)Sigh, while hacking an iPhone does give you some unwanted abilities which I honestly know nothing about.Noah. hacking an android to run a custom rom doesn't give you the ability to steal apps, nor does running A leaked OS.
how much?
how much is the 5c
Userlevel 2
I'd guess $550-$600 outright...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd guess $550-$600 outright...$599 outright. Koodo may sell some phones at a lower cost than the competition, but I'm willing to bet that we'll see no such discount on an Apple device at launch.
Userlevel 5
Exciting! 🙂
Awesome Waiting for this.....
this link currently redirects to the Apple home page. Did it go somewhere else before?
Userlevel 5
Hey guys, all of the details regarding pricing and Koodo Tab options will be announced the morning of September 20th. ~ Sumaya
Hey guys, all of the details regarding pricing and Koodo Tab options will be announced the mornin...Hi Sumaya...are you saying Iphone 5s and iPhone 5c will be available at Koodo on September 20th? I called Koodo kiosk here in the southgate centre Edmonton (AB) and they said the new iphones are not coming to Canada/Koodo for a while. Please clarify. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey guys, all of the details regarding pricing and Koodo Tab options will be announced the mornin...The ppl there must not know what they're talking about because it's definitely coming to Canada and Koodo on the 20th or they wouldn't have put it up here. They get released in Canada the same time as the US.
Userlevel 2
Hey guys, all of the details regarding pricing and Koodo Tab options will be announced the mornin...She's saying to wait until September 20th for more information.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey guys, all of the details regarding pricing and Koodo Tab options will be announced the mornin...That's not what it says, it says they will be available on the 20th and that pricing will be available that morning. If not then this post needs to be reworded