Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: iPhone 6 is coming!

Show first post

100 replies

Just called koodo customer service. Looks like they will not have the new iphones in their stores...id like to know where this information i coming from and where it applies to as some local koodo kiosks in my area have the iphone 6 available today 
Userlevel 1
Called a koodo store and the rep said he will have some stock tomorrow.might be limited. So I'm going to see whether i can reserve on at my local best buy ..going for a 16GB phone with a medium tab. It still works out better with 15% tab pay everymonth. You end up saving about $200 over 24 months. ($300 discount for the phone)
Will koodo update the website regarding iPhone release/price after midnight or by the morning?
Userlevel 6
Oh hey, the site's updated. So the 6 is $775 full price and the 6 Plus is $875, both are the 16GB models and are grey. Koodo's also continuing those Tab medium deals, so if you get a Medium Tab you get $75 extra off the 6 Plus and $100 off the 6. Nice. They've also dropped the 5S to $675, the 5C to $525 and they have the 5C 8GB now for $500. Not bad at all, Koodo. Source: https://shop.koodomobile.com/koodo-cell-phones/iphone/c99999903-ciPhone-p0.html
It's disappointing that only 16 Gb are proposed... 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's disappointing that only 16 Gb are proposed... :-(But look at the cost on Tab M. It's even cheaper than buying it from Apple even after you unlock it
But what? I don't want the 16gig i want the 64 or 128, and a kudo plan will they compromise please!!!??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
But what? I don't want the 16gig i want the 64 or 128, and a kudo plan will they compromise pleas...They can't sell you what they don't have, Nathan 😞 You can buy it from Apple directly and use it with Koodo though.
But what? I don't want the 16gig i want the 64 or 128, and a kudo plan will they compromise pleas...Nathan, they so offer the 64GB I just picked one up yesterday in Barrie, you have to ask them for it as it is not advertised...
But what? I don't want the 16gig i want the 64 or 128, and a kudo plan will they compromise pleas...Where in Barrie ?
But what? I don't want the 16gig i want the 64 or 128, and a kudo plan will they compromise pleas...Can I get a 6plus 64gb ?
But what? I don't want the 16gig i want the 64 or 128, and a kudo plan will they compromise pleas...you will have to offer it to Koodo, it might work if you get many replays! 🙂
iPhone 6 is available in 64GB from Koodo you must ask for it when you got to the Koodo Kiosk only... Other retailers will not have it available, they are also not advertising it as of yet...
Userlevel 1
Is it available win gold color as well or just space grey?
Where can i find iphone6 in the GTA area. i asked a couple of stores and they don't have it yet. if its advertised on the website, there is gotta be a store who keeps it
Can anyone else confirm this guy that is saying Barrie has the 64gb model?
Can anyone else confirm this guy that is saying Barrie has the 64gb model?Yes I'd also like to know this
If they have the iPhone 6 in 64 gb. Why wouldn't they have the 6 plus in 64gb as well.?
Userlevel 3
If they have the iPhone 6 in 64 gb. Why wouldn't they have the 6 plus in 64gb as well.? My guess is that it is not by choice. I would think that either Telus is restricting what comes to Koodo, or Apple is (I suspect Telus). At the moment it seems that higher storage iPhone 6 Plus models are in very high demand, but in short supply; therefore, from Telus' perspective it makes sense to make this model available to Telus customers first and foremost.
If they have the iPhone 6 in 64 gb. Why wouldn't they have the 6 plus in 64gb as well.? Good answer, I'd have to agree with you. I was getting fed up with Koodo's short supply and got the idea of switching to Telus (I know Telus is the parent company) to see what the options of getting an iPhone 6 on contract would be. I was disturbed to see how expensive plans with subsidized phones are. Definitely not worth it in my opinion. I've found the more plans and contracts, etc. that I'm locked into (in life in general), the more my sense of freedom and peace of mind are gnawed away.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If they have the iPhone 6 in 64 gb. Why wouldn't they have the 6 plus in 64gb as well.? That's why I never choose a carrier based on their handset selection. If I really want a phone and can afford to buy it, then I'll buy it elsewhere. I'm not willing to jack up my monthly bill by $20-30 for this.