Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: iPhone 6 is coming!

Userlevel 5
(empty)

100 replies

Userlevel 6
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?
Userlevel 1
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?Both versions 🙂
Userlevel 6
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?Nice! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?Wow.
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?Pre-order???
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?Where do we preorder today?????
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?You can pre-order at apple.ca. Koodo is not offering pre-orders at this time.
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?Will there be iPhone 6 , 64 gb?
Userlevel 1
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?They do not offer it in the 8gb model anymore, only the 16, 68, 128 gb models. the best way to ensure you get what you want though is to buy it (pre-order is available) through the Apple Store (online or in-store). Generally we (the koodo store/kiosk associates) dont know what we are going to get in terms of GB storage until the day it is received. In the past we only had one option for storage capacity (at my store anyways) and then for the 5S we had two different colors offered. It all depends what was ordered.
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?If i buy the 6plus unlocked from apple store can i use my koodo nano sim from my 5 in the 6plus? Or do i need to buy a new sim?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?You can use your iphone 5 sim. Just pop it in and then set up your iphone with iTunes
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?Apple states that an unlocked phone from Apple will not work on CDMA- based carries and only GSM. Wandering which one koodo is??
Userlevel 7
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?Koodo has both, but they're mostly GSM based now, they only use CDMA in certain areas out West.
Great news! Both versions with the 5.5in one to come later, or only the 4.7incher ?both are out!
ive moved to a town where there's only one koodoo dealer which says they will not be receiving them.. will i be able to order it online or on the phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ive moved to a town where there's only one koodoo dealer which says they will not be receiving th...Since the 5s is currently in store only then I doubt the 6 and 6Plus will be available online. Your dealer might not get the initial supply but I bet later down the road they should get it. Do they carry the 5s right now?
ive moved to a town where there's only one koodoo dealer which says they will not be receiving th...they said they wont have it for atleast a year, sadly. there's no way they'll accept my order over the phone? or would it be possible to have it picked up by someone on my behalf? does it work that way?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ive moved to a town where there's only one koodoo dealer which says they will not be receiving th...If you add someone as an authorized user on your account they can buy it for your account. Are you planning on getting it on a Tab S/M/L? What is your current tab balance? It might be a lot easier if you would order it from Apple. Then the phone would be unlocked
ive moved to a town where there's only one koodoo dealer which says they will not be receiving th...how can i add an authorized user to my account?
Userlevel 6
ive moved to a town where there's only one koodoo dealer which says they will not be receiving th...You can go to a koodo store, they can make the changes.
ive moved to a town where there's only one koodoo dealer which says they will not be receiving th...What koodo dealer said they won't have it for a year?
ive moved to a town where there's only one koodoo dealer which says they will not be receiving th...The one is Rossland, BC
ive moved to a town where there's only one koodoo dealer which says they will not be receiving th...I live in Rossland, there is no Koodo store here, The closest one is Trail BC 10 km away
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
ive moved to a town where there's only one koodoo dealer which says they will not be receiving th...Shayan referred to a Koodo dealer, not a Koodo store. But still, the website doesn't list Rossland as an option so it must not be an authorized dealer.
Userlevel 6
ive moved to a town where there's only one koodoo dealer which says they will not be receiving th...Checking Rossland's postal code through Canada Post, then searching the postal code in the store locator gives a few thrid party retailers, like Rock Island Tape Centre Ltd. and Andres Electronic Experts. Probably they won't have the iPhone 6 right away.