Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: iPhone 6 & 6 Plus are here!

Userlevel 5
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are now available at Koodo! You can find your local store here: http://koo.do/locator123

121 replies

Will 64gb version be available in the future? and what about other colors
Yep... Only 16 Gb versions? It's very disappointing. Who can live with only 16Gb nowadays?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will ...I want White!!! And at least 64GB
Disappointed that only the 16gb is offered... I know I can buy an unlocked phone and bring it to Koodo, but I can't use my tab on that. So what good is the tab for customers who want more storage?
i want to get the iPhone 6 in white/silver in 64gb but you guys dont have it. Koodo should really consider getting more colours and memory storage.
Please bring silver as a colour option!!! I really want to go with koodo but I want white, and I know many other koodo fans do too, how silly to not offer it!!! I bet koodo would sell a lot more iPhones if they had more then just black as a colour option. Bring the white, bring the white, BRING THE WHITE!!!!!
PLEASE GET WHITE OR GOLD iPhone 6/6plus LIKE WHAT YOU DID WITH THE IPHONE 5s. Your customers including I, would want more colour choices. We don't all want to get black, some do and some dont.
Will 64gb version be available in the future? and what about other colorsI agree... please get the iPhone 6 in GOLD!!!
Will 64gb version be available in the future? and what about other colorsI really want the iphone 6 plus 64 gb. Can i order it in koodo so i can use my available tab. Thanks
Yep... Only 16 Gb versions? It's very disappointing. Who can live with only 16Gb nowadays? @Ashley Levy. stop feeding crap to customers. Everyone knows the supply is available since the 64 and 128Gb phones are in prdouction. Why would Apple spend time and money in marketing these phones? Koodo does not want to meet these demands by assuming that people do not want to purchase certain phone and styles. It's not like Koodo calls their customers to ask what their needs and wants are? The Koodo Team needs to stop assuming and begin taking some risks as every business should in order to provide better service and attract other customers.
Yep... Only 16 Gb versions? It's very disappointing. Who can live with only 16Gb nowadays? Jack, as good as their service is, they do have room for improvements. My suggestion will hopefully benefit Koodo. Michael, great argument. I bet Koodo will ignore your comment and concern. Lol. They need to provide better options to attract and maintain customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yep... Only 16 Gb versions? It's very disappointing. Who can live with only 16Gb nowadays? "If you want an iPhone6/64gb that you can't afford to purchase outright, go to Bell or Rogers." I'd take this a step further and say that if you cannot afford the phone outright, you shouldn't be getting it subsidized either. You're paying for that phone fully one way or another. These are for-profit companies.
Why hasn't the iphone 5s/5c price dropped at all now that the 6 is here?
@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will ...64/128 Gb is a must offering. I suspect customers will jump to other plans if these sizes are not offered.
@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will ...I'm considering changing providers because the white/silver option isn't available... I'm not going to drop $500 on a phone when I can't get what I'm looking for. If the white phone isn't available in the next month I'm gone...
@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will ...Koodo, please get iphone 6 in gold for 16 or 64 gb or both. I don't want to switch to any other carrier and will not buy outright! Pls get the gold one!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Koodo stores in both Barrie and Alliston didn't receive any iPhone 6 Plus, so the thread titl...I'm not believing that the 6+ has a massive problem like that. Media outlets tend to bend (see what I did there?) things for ratings/clicks. According to some, a Samsung's battery is just waiting to kill you in your sleep. I just have a hard time believing that a company like Apple would not conduct proper stress tests. Their target market and profit margins being what they are, it would be metaphorically tantamount to shooting oneself in the foot. I wouldn't even be surprised if this was in some way orchestrated (at least in part) by Samsung since the 6+ beat the Note 4 to market. Again, not saying that there isn't a problem with some units, but I take everything I read with a grain of salt.
Disappointed that only the 16gb is offered... I know I can buy an unlocked phone and bring it to ...agreed!
Userlevel 5
Really hope that you guys get the 32GB model as well.
Really hope that you guys get the 32GB model as well.I hope you mean the 64 GB version? I want to get a 64GB as 16 is too small.
Userlevel 7
Really hope that you guys get the 32GB model as well.@John Lee there is no 32 gb model. I want 64 gb too! 😛
Would you happen to know how long it would take you guys to start selling the Silver or Gold styles?
How am I supposed to get a 6 from you guys when you don't have 6's left in stores, you can't ship it from another store and you apparently don't know when you get your shipments in and I can't even reserve it before hand..
I think the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus should have the option of 64G for purchase.  I realize that most people don't want to spend this much money on their phones from Koodo or from Apple because it would cost around $1000... But what If we could use the tab towards it over 2 years.  This would dramaticly decrease the price of the phone and Koodo would be paying off the tab that they always do you used on it with your existing bill payments. This would keep customers happy by offering a larger phone with a discount. 
Koodo could even control costs by having customers prepay for the phone in store and have it ordered upon demand.  For example, Koodo doesn't want to pay to have the iPhone 6 Plus 64G in the store because they are too expansive and if they don't sell they just sit on the shelf and decrease in value.  To fix this problem, let the customer come in and place an individual order for the phone iPhone 6 Plus 64 and have it ordered to come into the store for pick up when its ready.  

The new iPhones have new apps that require more storage anyway.  16G just doesn't cut it anymore.  I think people would be happy to get the med or large tab discount off of these phones.  

Common Koodo! 😃  
wil iphone 6 gold version be available soon?That's a good question. Ashley Levy, Koodo's Community Manager, said, "If you're interested in color or memory choices that we don't currently offer, I recommend bringing an unlocked one to Koodo. It's super easy, learn more by clicking here: http://koo.do/JKw568." It suggests that they will not be carrying the gold colour anytime soon. Also, I havent seen Ashley responding to the questions or concerns within this topic lately. Let's go Koodo's Community employees! Start answering your customer's inquiries...