Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: iPhone 6 & 6 Plus are here!

Userlevel 5
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are now available at Koodo! You can find your local store here: http://koo.do/locator123

121 replies

Userlevel 3
Please bring the iphone 6 in the colour white/silver!Yeah 64GB seems to be only available in Space Grey.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please bring the iphone 6 in the colour white/silver!Quite funny they offer it in 16 GB only. This is what show for the 64Gb

Userlevel 3
Please bring the iphone 6 in the colour white/silver!That's up to Telus, not Koodo 😛. However, I it appears as though the Gold version (or white depending on what side you look at) is available...at least it's listed online now
Please bring the iphone 6 in the colour white/silver!
Userlevel 3
Here is my Koodo Cost model for buying an iPhone 6 (64GB) up front with the same monthly plan (and for simplicity assume no tax), vs. buying it through Koodo with Tab Medium. -Phone = $860 -Monthly plan = $45 (actually the $50 plan, but you save 10% off your bill if you bring your own phone) -Starting Tab = $0 -Total cost after two years = $1940 Phone with Koodo -Phone = $500 -Monthly plan = $55 (this is the same $50 plan but with the $5 tab added) -Monthly Tab contribution = $8.25 -Starting Tab = -$300 -Total cost after two years = $1820 with a Tab credit of $18 So in the end you do end up saving a bit of money buying through Koodo over 2 years. The only thing I will say though, is that I've had to return my iPhone 6 (64GB) once to Koodo. The return was no problem, but as the stock for that phone is very limited they did not know when they would get more. I bought my phone outright from apple just to have the convenience of being able to deal with apple directly in the event I have anything go wrong 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not seen any other colors other than space grey. If you really want a different color I would jus...Koodo doesn't advertise other colours because only the grey model is currently being sold through Koodo.
Userlevel 3
Not seen any other colors other than space grey. If you really want a different color I would just buy it outright from apple. It's a bit more cost up front, but then you won't have a tab balance so it evens out in the end.
so is the gold here yet? it seems to show a gold phone for the 16gb on this site when you click next to the black color choice but can't tell, are they available in stores?
Ex) I bought the nexus 5 for $21 phone was $300 using my 150 tab plus a surplus I had of $128 I only had to pay the difference. Plus I got a $50.gift card to Futureshop as a bonus. Ended up selling the phone for $350
Userlevel 3
If you want to use the tab to buy a phone just buy a phone with a good resale value, sell it and ...Never thought of that. That's a good idea 🙂
If you want to use the tab to buy a phone just buy a phone with a good resale value, sell it and use that money to buy the phone outright.
Userlevel 3
get the iPhone 6 in GOLD!!!! super frustrating that our only option is to buy it outright... not ...You are paying full price anyway though aren't you, just not all at once....or is that what you mean?
get the iPhone 6 in GOLD!!!! super frustrating that our only option is to buy it outright... not worth staying with koodo if i have to pay full price for the phone
PLEASE GET WHITE OR GOLD iPhone 6/6plus LIKE WHAT YOU DID WITH THE IPHONE 5s. Your customers including I, would want more colour choices. We don't all want to get black, some do and some dont.
Please bring silver as a colour option!!! I really want to go with koodo but I want white, and I know many other koodo fans do too, how silly to not offer it!!! I bet koodo would sell a lot more iPhones if they had more then just black as a colour option. Bring the white, bring the white, BRING THE WHITE!!!!!
please have the 64gb for the plus too!
Can you PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE do the same thing you did with the iPhone 5s and get black and gold?!?!?!?! PLEASE.
Userlevel 2
The kiosks seem to be giving conflicting results. I have heard that Koodo will get the 16 g golds...How is Fido better with an Apple-purchased phone? Both they and Koodo offer a 10% BYOD discount, and I think the plans are similar? Is there a Fido plan that is better than its Koodo equivalent? I know that Fido's basic voicemail is only three 3-minute messages stored for 3 days, rather than Koodo's ten 5-minute ones for 10 days, and the minutes and data seem identical at the same price point. At the $60 plan, Tab M is normally only a few dollars cheaper than buying from Apple (although you can save a bit more with the Tab if you are on, say, the $40 plan), but there's an extra $100 subsidy being offered with Tab M right now. No idea how long that will last.
The kiosks seem to be giving conflicting results. I have heard that Koodo will get the 16 g golds in a few weeks, a month, a few months and never. I realize that I can bring an unlocked phone to Koodo but that costs me more. If I buy an unlocked phone through Apple Store, the best deal is to go to Fido. Koodo is only the best deal if on Tab Medium. Koodo, please confirm if and when these phones will be available or else confirm that I should go elsewhere.
Userlevel 7
64 g only please, and I also want to be able to use my Tab, get it together, 16 g is a joke.Hey Chris, they have 64gb now. Better be quick before they're sold out! Also in order to use your tab you'll need to pay off your current remaining tab if you have any. 🙂
64 g only please, and I also want to be able to use my Tab, get it together, 16 g is a joke.
wil iphone 6 gold version be available soon?That's a good question. Ashley Levy, Koodo's Community Manager, said, "If you're interested in color or memory choices that we don't currently offer, I recommend bringing an unlocked one to Koodo. It's super easy, learn more by clicking here: http://koo.do/JKw568." It suggests that they will not be carrying the gold colour anytime soon. Also, I havent seen Ashley responding to the questions or concerns within this topic lately. Let's go Koodo's Community employees! Start answering your customer's inquiries...
wil iphone 6 gold version be available soon?
I just bought 16gb iphone 6 with koodo and next day they started selling 64 gb. Please can you ex...Yes it's true, 15 days from purchase date
I just bought 16gb iphone 6 with koodo and next day they started selling 64 gb. Please can you ex...is this true?