Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: iPhone 6 & 6 Plus are here!

Show first post

121 replies

Userlevel 1
I went to a lot of stores in north york, none have Iphone 6 or Iphone 6 plus. They don't even hav...Hey Bhavin, we don't have a solid timeline at this time. The iPhone 6 was a popular item and they flew off the shelves pretty fast. My best advice is to call nearby stores to see they have some in stock: http://koo.do/locator123.
I went to a lot of stores in north york, none have Iphone 6 or Iphone 6 plus. They don't even hav...They won't answer the phones all day. Must be too "busy"
i want to get the iPhone 6 in white/silver in 64gb but you guys dont have it. Koodo should really consider getting more colours and memory storage.
How am I supposed to get a 6 from you guys when you don't have 6's left in stores, you can't ship it from another store and you apparently don't know when you get your shipments in and I can't even reserve it before hand..
How am I supposed to get a 6 from you guys when you don't have 6's left in stores, you can't ship...Koodo needs to straighten out their retail stores. Their reps only care about their commission and therefore will not ship iPhones from one location to another. I have complained to Koodo about this issue and they informed me that they have no control of their retail division. Come on Koodo, get your priorities straight. Your customers are your number one priority...not your employees.
why Koodo is expensive than other Phone Carriers ... I searched online and I found that most of the companies are giving iPhone 6 around $250 and iPhone 6 Plus around $400... but Koodo is expensive than others....
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
why Koodo is expensive than other Phone Carriers ... I searched online and I found that most of ...I have searched other carriers myself. It's smart to shop around. I highly recommend it. But did you notice that to buy those iphones at those prices you have to sign up for Virgin and Fido's Platinum and Max plans that start at a minimum of $80 per month? With Koodo you can get the iphone on any plan on Tab M. And if you check out this link the phone price is actually lower than the Apple store when you get it on Tab M. https://c.getsatisfaction.com/koodo/topics/love-the-koodo-iphone-6-and-6-plus-launch-pricing
why Koodo is expensive than other Phone Carriers ... I searched online and I found that most of ...i agree with dennis. koodo is actually cheaper in the long run.
I think the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus should have the option of 64G for purchase.  I realize that most people don't want to spend this much money on their phones from Koodo or from Apple because it would cost around $1000... But what If we could use the tab towards it over 2 years.  This would dramaticly decrease the price of the phone and Koodo would be paying off the tab that they always do you used on it with your existing bill payments. This would keep customers happy by offering a larger phone with a discount. 
Koodo could even control costs by having customers prepay for the phone in store and have it ordered upon demand.  For example, Koodo doesn't want to pay to have the iPhone 6 Plus 64G in the store because they are too expansive and if they don't sell they just sit on the shelf and decrease in value.  To fix this problem, let the customer come in and place an individual order for the phone iPhone 6 Plus 64 and have it ordered to come into the store for pick up when its ready.  

The new iPhones have new apps that require more storage anyway.  16G just doesn't cut it anymore.  I think people would be happy to get the med or large tab discount off of these phones.  

Common Koodo! 😃  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus should have the option of 64G for purchase.  I realize that ...The 16 cuts it for me just fine. I'm not saying I wouldn't like more storage, but I can live comfortably with 16.
I am disappointed that the iPhone 6 will only be available in the 16Gb configuration - my current iPhone is already maxed out for space and its the same size. While I like Koodo's pricing, I probably will move to another carrier. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am disappointed that the iPhone 6 will only be available in the 16Gb configuration - my current...You should compare the total cost of phone and service over the 2 year agreement with another carrier versus buying the desired variant straight from Apple and having the 10% monthly discount with Koodo. Then, do what makes the most financial sense to you.
Userlevel 3
Anyone know where this limited stock on the iPhones are? I called three stores asking about the 6+ and was finally told there were none in the city and it would probably be two or three months before stock arrived ... 😞 One suggested the stock was only online, but it says Only available in store.

Anyone know where this limited stock on the iPhones are? I called three stores asking about the ...As far as i know, most Koodo store locations have sold out. if you have to wait a couple months then you should wait for their 6s/c. Hopefully by then, all the kinks and the bending of the plus phones will be fixed.
For those that want an Iphone 6, 6+ and want to use their Tab I recommend using the tab on another phone and selling it and buying the Iphone outright from apple.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
For those that want an Iphone 6, 6+ and want to use their Tab I recommend using the tab on anothe...That's a good idea, but make sure that the phone you intend to sell is a model that people will want to actually buy from you.
I just bought 16gb iphone 6 with koodo and next day they started selling 64 gb. Please can you exchange it? I will pay the difference. Please.
I just bought 16gb iphone 6 with koodo and next day they started selling 64 gb. Please can you ex...You have 15 days from the date of purchase to exchange or get your full refund. Get your iPhone 6 64Gb today before they sell out...
I just bought 16gb iphone 6 with koodo and next day they started selling 64 gb. Please can you ex...is this true?
I just bought 16gb iphone 6 with koodo and next day they started selling 64 gb. Please can you ex...Yes it's true, 15 days from purchase date
wil iphone 6 gold version be available soon?
wil iphone 6 gold version be available soon?That's a good question. Ashley Levy, Koodo's Community Manager, said, "If you're interested in color or memory choices that we don't currently offer, I recommend bringing an unlocked one to Koodo. It's super easy, learn more by clicking here: http://koo.do/JKw568." It suggests that they will not be carrying the gold colour anytime soon. Also, I havent seen Ashley responding to the questions or concerns within this topic lately. Let's go Koodo's Community employees! Start answering your customer's inquiries...
64 g only please, and I also want to be able to use my Tab, get it together, 16 g is a joke.
Userlevel 7
64 g only please, and I also want to be able to use my Tab, get it together, 16 g is a joke.Hey Chris, they have 64gb now. Better be quick before they're sold out! Also in order to use your tab you'll need to pay off your current remaining tab if you have any. 🙂
The kiosks seem to be giving conflicting results. I have heard that Koodo will get the 16 g golds in a few weeks, a month, a few months and never. I realize that I can bring an unlocked phone to Koodo but that costs me more. If I buy an unlocked phone through Apple Store, the best deal is to go to Fido. Koodo is only the best deal if on Tab Medium. Koodo, please confirm if and when these phones will be available or else confirm that I should go elsewhere.