Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: iPhone 6 & 6 Plus are here!

Show first post

121 replies

Disappointed that only the 16gb is offered... I know I can buy an unlocked phone and bring it to Koodo, but I can't use my tab on that. So what good is the tab for customers who want more storage?
Disappointed that only the 16gb is offered... I know I can buy an unlocked phone and bring it to ...agreed!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Disappointed that only the 16gb is offered... I know I can buy an unlocked phone and bring it to ...You can always apply for the No Tab discount and get 10% off your plan, add-ons, overages, etc is you bring your own phone and have no tab
Userlevel 5
Really hope that you guys get the 32GB model as well.
Really hope that you guys get the 32GB model as well.I hope you mean the 64 GB version? I want to get a 64GB as 16 is too small.
Userlevel 7
Really hope that you guys get the 32GB model as well.@John Lee there is no 32 gb model. I want 64 gb too! 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Really hope that you guys get the 32GB model as well.There's no 32gb what?!?! That's just stupid of Apple to do, why the hell didn't they just start at 32gb and actually give back to their customers for a change instead of gouging them for a 64gb and putting a 16gb just to be able to have ads that say "starting at such & such a price" so it sounds cheaper. Diggin the new devices especially the plus but still hating on apples scummy way of doing business for sure.
Userlevel 7
Really hope that you guys get the 32GB model as well.@Paul they actually replaced 32 gb with 64gb. And added 128 gb as the largest capacity while keeping the pricing model the same (ex. starts at 749, add a hundred bucks for larger storage capacity.) Overall I'm pretty happy with that 🙂
Really hope that you guys get the 32GB model as well.@Daniel, while that's technically true, it's still a penny-pinching move, in 2014, to have the base start @ 16GB, especially now that iOS 8 alone, requires just under 5GB of space. Start the base @ 32GB and those who actually want or need more storage will buy it. Flash storage is cheap, especially at the massive volumes that Apple purchases them. Having said that mini rant, I am digging my iPhone 6.
Userlevel 7
Really hope that you guys get the 32GB model as well.Yeah totally agree with what you said Shameer. A 32gb base would be preferrable. Anything in particular you enjoy about your shiny new iphone 6 Shameer? 🙂
Really hope that you guys get the 32GB model as well.I really like the increased screen real estate and that I can still operate it with one hand, the increased performance, and the new design feels much more comfortable to hold. The only down side with buying the iPhone 6 right away is that not all the apps that people use are optimized yet for the bigger screen and new resolutions. Apps that are not optimized will still work but will be scaled up and look a bit blurry. But that's a matter of patience and "hounding" the developers of the apps that you use.
Would you happen to know how long it would take you guys to start selling the Silver or Gold styles?
Userlevel 7
Would you happen to know how long it would take you guys to start selling the Silver or Gold styles?They probably won't. Koodo can't afford (literally) to carry all colours/variants
Would you happen to know how long it would take you guys to start selling the Silver or Gold styles?But they carry the Iphone 5 in a different colour other than black!?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Would you happen to know how long it would take you guys to start selling the Silver or Gold styles?They did, so it's probably a safe bet that not all colours sold well.
will koodo in Limeridge mall be receiving any more iphones 6 in black tomorrow?
Userlevel 1
will koodo in Limeridge mall be receiving any more iphones 6 in black tomorrow?We hope so! Keep checking in with them to see what they have available: http://koo.do/locator123
Why don't you handle koodo upgrades or activations at Apple stores? At least we would be able to choose the color, size, model we want. All other sub brands are there (FIDO for Rogers and VIRGINIA for Bell). Strange test Telus chose not carry Koodo. M
hi i am actually in a contract , i have got nexus 4 , i need to pay 100 dollars, nearly six months remaining fr my contract to end , is there any possibility i could by iphone 6? how much more it would cost for me ? is there any exhange ?
Userlevel 6
hi i am actually in a contract , i have got nexus 4 , i need to pay 100 dollars, nearly six month...Are you currently with Koodo? If so, you can log into your self serve and you can choose to add your tab to the next invoice so that you don't have to pay anything extra upfront when you upgrade to the new iPhone. When you're on the tab you can upgrade at any time, you just have to settle your tab and start again with a new one. Hope that helps answer your question 🙂
hi i am actually in a contract , i have got nexus 4 , i need to pay 100 dollars, nearly six month...I have Samsung 4 with Koodo. I went to Oakridge Mall yesterday and inquire from Koodo Customer if J can upgrade my phone by paying my balance, get a new Samsung 6 and start again paying the tab but I was told I have to pay my remaining $200+ and the $400 right away....is that correct?
Userlevel 6
hi i am actually in a contract , i have got nexus 4 , i need to pay 100 dollars, nearly six month...Hi Lyn, If you choose to purchase the phone in store you would need to pay the balance of your tab plus the upfront cost of the phone. You also have the option of putting your tab balance on your next invoice so that you're not stuck paying $600+ at the store. The best way to do this is by logging into your self serve account. Hope that helps 🙂
nice.... I am using koodo from almost 3 years and I just want to know that if want to have iPhone 6 Plus or 6 how much I need to pay for it... I am ready to do any contract or Tab what ever it is... thing is that I just have +1 tab on my account so far so please tell me how this Tab Medium thing is working...??
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
nice.... I am using koodo from almost 3 years and I just want to know that if want to have iPhone...Assuming your plan is $30 or higher or it's a currently plan, you can choose the iphone on Tab M. With Tab M there is a $300 subsidy for your phone and for right now you get an additional discount off what you have to pay. Note that when you have a Tab M, there is an additional $5 monthyl tab charge that helps pay off your tab. In 2 years, regardless of what's left on your tab, Koodo will zero it. http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/love-the-koodo-iphone-6-and-6-plus-launch-pricing
I went to a lot of stores in north york, none have Iphone 6 or Iphone 6 plus. They don't even have any idea, when it will arrive. What are the possibilities?