Koodo Community
Question

KOODO NEWS: iPhone 6 & 6 Plus are here!

Show first post

121 replies

@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will ...Koodo, please get iphone 6 in gold for 16 or 64 gb or both. I don't want to switch to any other carrier and will not buy outright! Pls get the gold one!
@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will ...Please get the silver iphone 6 16 gb
@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will ...Those customer representatives from koodo always just say something useless! Such as keeping telling you to check their website and say something that everyone has already known! Why would Apple just give iphone 6 plus in space grey but not the gold? The gold is very popular. So all in all it is because koodo is under Telus, Telus will be the major marketing, that's why Koodo never carry some certain popular products. And every time I called Koodo stores, their associates are not helpful since they keep telling you to check the website!
@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will ...i was really looking forward to upgrading to an iphone 6 in silver and when i came online to do so i noticed you had none now i dont wanna upgrade with koodo at all
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will ...You mean white/silver? Didn't they have this in-store?
The Koodo stores in both Barrie and Alliston didn't receive any iPhone 6 Plus, so the thread title maybe jumping the gun a little.
Userlevel 1
The Koodo stores in both Barrie and Alliston didn't receive any iPhone 6 Plus, so the thread titl...Hi Peter, thank you for your honest feedback. Unfortunately our shipment of the iPhone 6 Plus didn't arrive on time for launch day. As a result, we don't have inventory at this time, although it definitely is coming soon. Thank you for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Koodo stores in both Barrie and Alliston didn't receive any iPhone 6 Plus, so the thread titl...That sucks the plus is the hot ticket for sure.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Koodo stores in both Barrie and Alliston didn't receive any iPhone 6 Plus, so the thread titl...I don't know about that. Any iPhone fan that has seen my 6 so far has commented that they wouldn't want a bigger screen.
Userlevel 6
The Koodo stores in both Barrie and Alliston didn't receive any iPhone 6 Plus, so the thread titl...@Paul Deschamps I'd be a little more skeptical of the 6 plus, not saying that this would be everyday abuse like in this video, but the phone shouldn't bend... Check out the video (if you haven't see it already) iPhone 6 Plus Bend Test: http://youtu.be/znK652H6yQM
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The Koodo stores in both Barrie and Alliston didn't receive any iPhone 6 Plus, so the thread titl...I'm not believing that the 6+ has a massive problem like that. Media outlets tend to bend (see what I did there?) things for ratings/clicks. According to some, a Samsung's battery is just waiting to kill you in your sleep. I just have a hard time believing that a company like Apple would not conduct proper stress tests. Their target market and profit margins being what they are, it would be metaphorically tantamount to shooting oneself in the foot. I wouldn't even be surprised if this was in some way orchestrated (at least in part) by Samsung since the 6+ beat the Note 4 to market. Again, not saying that there isn't a problem with some units, but I take everything I read with a grain of salt.
Userlevel 6
The Koodo stores in both Barrie and Alliston didn't receive any iPhone 6 Plus, so the thread titl...@Ivan I agree with you there, it appears it's only been a few reports of the phone having that particular issue. MKBHD on YouTube has a video that helps explain a few things further in regards to what might be causing it. I do take things like that with a grain of salt because in the video I posted earlier I realize that what is shown is not an everyday life situation for a phone to be put under. Maybe Samsung is jealous that the iPhone beat them to market before they released the Note 4. The Note series is an excellent android phone and I think they will do just fine when it's released to the public. Mind you both the iPhone users and Android users have their opinions on which is better than the other, they're both great in their own ways, just all depends on personal preference. I'll share the link below for people to have a better understanding of what is explained in the video by MKBHD. It makes a bit more sense than seeing someone bend a phone with their own hands. iPhone 6 Plus #BendGate: Explained!: http://youtu.be/s3QcOSyD38M
Yep I've been to 5 stores in Toronto none have the 6 plus and they say it could be a few months before they get it.
Userlevel 1
Yep I've been to 5 stores in Toronto none have the 6 plus and they say it could be a few months b...Hi Michael, thanks for reaching out. We don't have inventory at this time, our shipment of the Plus didn't come in. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding while we work this out. The iPhone Plus will be coming soon.
Yep I've been to 5 stores in Toronto none have the 6 plus and they say it could be a few months b...Do you know how soon?
Userlevel 1
Yep I've been to 5 stores in Toronto none have the 6 plus and they say it could be a few months b...Hey Shameer, wish I could say for sure though I can't at this time. We don't have a solid timeline yet, though it's definitely coming soon!
Yep I've been to 5 stores in Toronto none have the 6 plus and they say it could be a few months b...Ashley pls get the iPhone 6 in gold in 16 or 64 gb!!!!!
Yep I've been to 5 stores in Toronto none have the 6 plus and they say it could be a few months b...Iphone 6 in silver please!
None in Saskatoon as well. The customer service mentioned they didn't get any and are expecting them sometime soon.
Userlevel 1
None in Saskatoon as well. The customer service mentioned they didn't get any and are expecting t...That's right Shane, thanks for spreading the word! The iPhone 6 Plus is definitely coming soon 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
None in Saskatoon as well. The customer service mentioned they didn't get any and are expecting t...I guess experience will vary according to location. I purchased a 6 at London White Oaks 4 hours after opening and they still had stock. You could even choose any colour you want as long as it's "space grey".
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
None in Saskatoon as well. The customer service mentioned they didn't get any and are expecting t...Edmonton city center mall has a 6. I could get one right now. But should I?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
None in Saskatoon as well. The customer service mentioned they didn't get any and are expecting t...And Edmonton wem by the rink and kingsway have a bunch of the 6 too. No 6 Plus though
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
None in Saskatoon as well. The customer service mentioned they didn't get any and are expecting t...Dennis, if you are gonna get one anyway, might as well get one with the current discount.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
None in Saskatoon as well. The customer service mentioned they didn't get any and are expecting t...Hmm... I might go and fondle one at the Apple store tonight first