Koodo Community

Community

Solved

KOODO NEWS: iPhone 6 & 6 Plus are here!

Userlevel 5
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are now available at Koodo! You can find your local store here: http://koo.do/locator123

118 replies

Will 64gb version be available in the future? and what about other colors
Userlevel 1
Anton Molodoy wrote:

Hey Anton, welcome to the Community! The only memory sizes that Koodo will be carrying is the 16 GB in Grey. If you're interested in color or memory choices that we don't currently offer, I recommend bringing an unlocked one to Koodo. It's super easy, learn more by clicking here: http://koo.do/JKw568.
Anton Molodoy wrote:

Thanks. I just wanted to know if koodo might offer other iphone modifications in foreseeable future, so, I can use Koodo Tab 🙂 Thanks for the reply.
Userlevel 1
Anton Molodoy wrote:

No problem Anton 🙂
Anton Molodoy wrote:

Koodo must get the iPhone 6 in gold! I sang to use my tab and don't want to switch carriers!
Anton Molodoy wrote:

I agree... please get the iPhone 6 in GOLD!!!
Anton Molodoy wrote:

Yes I agree!!!! You have to have  IPhone 6 in Gold that's only color which females accept.  
Anton Molodoy wrote:

I really want the iphone 6 plus 64 gb. Can i order it in koodo so i can use my available tab. Thanks
Yep... Only 16 Gb versions? It's very disappointing. Who can live with only 16Gb nowadays?
Userlevel 1
morph208 wrote:

Yep... Only 16 Gb versions? It's very disappointing. Who can live with only 16Gb nowadays?

Hi Morph208, rest assured we're always open to taking on additional colours and sizes if we feel that there is enough supply and demand. The iPhones we select are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will be most popular amongst our customers. If you're interested in a specific color or model that we don't currently offer, I recommend bringing an unlocked one to Koodo. Click on this link to learn more: http://koo.do/JKw568.
morph208 wrote:

@Ashley Levy. stop feeding crap to customers. Everyone knows the supply is available since the 64 and 128Gb phones are in prdouction. Why would Apple spend time and money in marketing these phones? Koodo does not want to meet these demands by assuming that people do not want to purchase certain phone and styles. It's not like Koodo calls their customers to ask what their needs and wants are? The Koodo Team needs to stop assuming and begin taking some risks as every business should in order to provide better service and attract other customers.
Userlevel 3
morph208 wrote:

Wow! That's harsh. Koodo is a value brand. Apple has expectations for any carrier brand that wants to carry its product. The more selection you have, the higher the cost of inventory (albeit not a big issue at this moment). You can't have it all! If you want the best pricing and the friendliest service, stick with Koodo. If you want an iPhone6/64gb that you can't afford to purchase outright, go to Bell or Rogers. In the meanwhile, Koodo has been very good at listening to our desires and if enough people want the higher memory iPhone in Feminine colours, then there is a good chance they will do it.
morph208 wrote:

The one thing I don't get is why can't you reserve phones like most any other provider. Also you cannot upgrade through the apple store which would only help your customers get the phones they want.
morph208 wrote:

Jack, as good as their service is, they do have room for improvements. My suggestion will hopefully benefit Koodo. Michael, great argument. I bet Koodo will ignore your comment and concern. Lol. They need to provide better options to attract and maintain customers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
morph208 wrote:

"If you want an iPhone6/64gb that you can't afford to purchase outright, go to Bell or Rogers." I'd take this a step further and say that if you cannot afford the phone outright, you shouldn't be getting it subsidized either. You're paying for that phone fully one way or another. These are for-profit companies.
morph208 wrote:

Koodo does carry the 64gb version of the iPhone 6, I just picked one up Saturday from the Koodo Kiosk in Barrie... They are not advertising it at this time so you must ask specifically for it....
morph208 wrote:

can anyone else confirm this?  i'm calling Bogus.
morph208 wrote:

Here is a screen shot of my phone

Why hasn't the iphone 5s/5c price dropped at all now that the 6 is here?
Userlevel 1
Karen Hatfield wrote:

Hey Karen, you never know what may happen in the future 😉 Stay locked to our website for updates: http://koo.do/1mm7ig3
Karen Hatfield wrote:

is the 6 Plus at all of your Koodo Stores? Or only a select few?
Userlevel 3
@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will be the most popular among our customers. We’re always open to take on additional colours and sizes if we feel there is enough demand and supply from Apple.For now we're offering the iPhone 6 in grey. Thank you. @Karen, who knows what the can happen, we'll have to wait and see. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Khaleila wrote:

@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will ...

I want White!!! And at least 64GB
Khaleila wrote:

@ Anton and morph208, The iPhones we pick are based on what Apple provides and what we feel will ...

64/128 Gb is a must offering. I suspect customers will jump to other plans if these sizes are not offered.
Khaleila wrote:

I'm considering changing providers because the white/silver option isn't available... I'm not going to drop $500 on a phone when I can't get what I'm looking for. If the white phone isn't available in the next month I'm gone...