Koodo Community
Question

Koodo network down?

Just today my Cellular data stopped working, I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem of if the network is down.

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Andrew,

Did you try restarting your phone?
Hello Andrew,

Multiple times
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Andrew,

Try pulling out your Sim card and then back in again.
Hello Andrew,

Tried that as well
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Login to self serve and check your usage. Have you used all of your data for the month? Do you have your data set to cut off at a certain amount on your phone?

Login to self serve and check your usage. Have you used all of your data for the month? Do you ha...My data isn't over, checked that as well
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Login to self serve and check your usage. Have you used all of your data for the month? Do you ha...When you turn your data on do you get the 3G, 4G or LTE logo appear where it normally does?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Andrew, your account is suspended. You need to contact us. Send us a private message on Facebook. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Andrew, your account is suspended. You need to contact us. Send us a private message on Faceboo...When an account is suspended, does it show in self serve?
It sounds like Andrew logged into self serve and checked usage without knowing his account was suspened
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Andrew, your account is suspended. You need to contact us. Send us a private message on Faceboo...It does.
@ Andrew, your account is suspended. You need to contact us. Send us a private message on Faceboo...Hi Bernard, I am Andrew's mom and my phone is also down. I am the account holder and when I log in to Self serve there is no notice that my account is suspended. Nor have I had any messages from Koodo that I can see.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Andrew, your account is suspended. You need to contact us. Send us a private message on Faceboo...Andrea, your best bet would be to contact Koodo with a pm via facebook or twitter to get this solved.
@ Andrew, your account is suspended. You need to contact us. Send us a private message on Faceboo...Agreed, it would be the best bet...messaged on FB almost an hour ago and message has not even been looked at yet. So frustrating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Andrew, your account is suspended. You need to contact us. Send us a private message on Faceboo...Average response time is a couple hours unfortunately.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Andrew, your account is suspended. You need to contact us. Send us a private message on Faceboo...Andrea, the suspension of the 3 subscribers on the account just happened a couple of hours ago. Notifications SMS have been sent in the last couple of days. And a auto message left as well. The very significant past due is the reason. Once that is paid the account can be reinstated. Hope this helps. 
@ Andrew, your account is suspended. You need to contact us. Send us a private message on Faceboo...Hi Bernard, I appreciate your response. However, I have not received any sms message to my phone from Koodo other than the notice I received one week ago that my data use was at 50% nor have I receive a voice message from Koodo. The other users did not receive messages either that I am aware of. The 'significant' past due is not significant for an account with three devices, for a long standing customer and demonstrated payment loyalty. 
@ Andrew, your account is suspended. You need to contact us. Send us a private message on Faceboo...Sooo! Solved...James at Koodo accounts is a STAR! I reached him via the Koodo site via the chat feature that I barely noticed on the right side of the page. He quickly determined that NO, I did not get texts or messages to say my account was being suspended. He waived the reactivation fee appropriately thankfully! He was so helpful! Thanks James!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Andrew, your account is suspended. You need to contact us. Send us a private message on Faceboo...I'm glad to hear that it worked out! Don't hesitate to come back if there's anything else you need help with.